𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐦 𝐋𝐲𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠

Stage Name : MiniBirth Name : Kim Areum Lyhyung

Stage Name : Mini
Birth Name : Kim Areum Lyhyung

Position: Main rapper, lead vocalist, main dancer.

Birthday: March 13, 1997.

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 167 cm (5'5")
Weight: 69 kg ( 152 lbs)
Blood Type: O+
MBTI Type: INFJ
Representative Emoji: 🐺
Instagram: @mini.moi
Tiktok: @bts_mini @Bitchiiiyesre_okay 

Mini Facts:

- She was born in Busan, South Korea. 

- She has two older brother that are twins named Markus and Zakaria as well as two little sisters named Malia and Angela.

- Mini is mixed Korean, Congolese, and Dominican. 

- Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts, Global Cyber University.

- Mini Studied in Canada for good part of their life.

- Their favorite colors are black, green and gold.

- Their favorite weather is Spring Rain. 

- She is referred by the members as the mom of the group. 

- She is called Diamond by her members and the Diamond Idol by netizens.

- Their favorite number is 3.

- Hobbies: Working , watching movies and hanging out with friends and family.

- Straykids' Lee know, ASTRO's Moonbin, NCT's Jungwoo, ATEEZ's Seonghwa and Hongjoong, The Boyz's Juyeon, Kevin, New and Q, Seventeen's Vernon and Seungkwan, Twice's Dahyun and (G)-Idle's ex member Soojin all form a big group of friends names the 98'liners ft a 97. Since Mini brought them together, they call her the mom of the group. Edit: Recently added members are ONEUS Keonhee and Hwanwoong.

- They are also part of 97'liner group chat which is made of GOT7's BamBam & Yugyeom , BTS's Jungkook, Seventeen's The8, Mingyu & DK, NCT's Jaehyun  and Astro's Cha Eunwoo. (People speculate, Stray kids' Bang Chan being in the group chat as well.)

- Their role models are SHINee and Rihanna. 

- She enjoys cooking and sleeping.

- She is a proud member of the LGBTQ+ Community being pansexual.

-Favorite food is Pizza. Favorite BTS song has to be Save me or house of cards. Favorite choreography to dance is Mic drop. Favorite song to perform is Attack on Bangtan. Favorite snack is chocolate covered almonds. Favorite scent Vanilla. Favorite word is potato. Favorite thing to do is painting, drawing and taking photos. Coffee. Tea. Water.

- She hates loud smackers.

- She loves science and technology.

- They rank as one of the best dressers in the group and the industry.

- They are a Global Ambassador for Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton and Calvin Klein.

- She got their first Mixtape "Me" out on her birthday.

- Mini is also an actress. She played in Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo (2016), Hip hop teacher(2017), Alone together (2017), Baseball girl (2019), Itaewon class(2020), Times(2021), Broker(2022), Don't Tell my brother (2022), Deal(2023), Taste of Horror (2023).

- Mini ranked first in the TC Candler " The 100 most beautiful faces in 2019" and First in TC Candler " The most handsome faces of 2020".

- Mini's Ideal Type: They would date someone that respects them and their lived ones. That will be able to be flexible with their works. A supportive and kind person.

Show more Mini fun facts + members' opinion about them
or
Mini's Tattoos & Meanings

A/n:

This chapter has been edited. 

Areum is no longer born in 1998 but in 1997. They aren't the maknae anymore.