Random facts that you don't need to know but now you know

That's a long ass title.

Collections
She has a collection of watches she never wears.She also has a rock collection. She always loved rocks since she was a kid so she started a collection. She has rocks from everywhere she went.

A few fears
She's afraid of losing people. She doesn't like heights but is the first one ready to do bungee jumping or anything of that sort. Spiders.

Disney
She loves Disney movies with her heart. In 2019, Areum went to Disneyland in Paris during their break.

Kid at heart
She had a messed up childhood, so she didn't get the chance to live her child life. Now that she's grown, she can experience her childhood fantasies.

Did you know...
That fans started accepting her in early 2016 because of one fan that was a mini hater. Chapter?

Is she single at the moment?
Idk... She was in 2021 but is she in 2022?
👀🍵

Motorcycle
She owns a motorcycle. She has multiple cars but you will most likely see her in a motorcycle.

Anti mint chocolate
Anything that is mint and chocolate, Areum hates it. She isn't scared to say it neither. During the run episode where they debated about mint choco ice cream, you know on which side she was. "Mint chocolate is eating toothpaste with chocolate chips. Disgusting."

Ice cream
First of all, Areum loves ice cream with her life. Her favorites are cookies and cream, vanilla, and butterscotch. She's an addict. "Ice cream over popsicles."

Teasing
Now when we go in the teasing category, many assumption can be made. We are talking about joke type of teasing, get your mind out of the gutters. She loves teasing her members about their old pictures, by teasing we mean blackmailing. It's all love.

Music genres
One thing Areum absolutely love about her career, is that they touch so much music genres. Her favorites are r'n'b, pop, reggae, soul, gospel, jazz and hip hop. Honestly, she loves every genres except country. Country is the only one that she'll turn the radio off if she heard it. Sorry to those who like it.

Green hair
She once said "I am open to try new hair colors, just not green. I don't think I ever want to dye my hair green." Guess what. What? For the butter era,, she had green hair. Both her and yoongi. Just like Namjoon said he would ever dye his hair pink but did for butter, Areum did the same but with green.

Glitters
Areum hates glitters with her life. "They are so annoying and messy... When I started painting when I was younger, every thing I did needed glitter. I had a huge collection of glitter, that I still have but never use."

Yoongi and her
Yoongi and her started off on the wrong foot. They will always be fighting until yoongi pushed it a bit to far and realized he fucked up. After he apologized, they became really close.

Jungkook and her
When they first met, officially, no thighs included, Jungkook was really shy and kinda scared of the girl. Areum would do her best to approach him but he seemed to reject any advances. When he started getting more comfortable, Lyhyung noticed how Jeongguk really a kid. What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine type of kid. She didn't like that at all. They started butting heads. Always annoying each other. It seemed like they hated eachother. But after a year or so, they got closer and found out they had many common interests. They put their differences aside and became good friends.

Crushing
A thing about Areum is she doesn't crush for long but if it stays longer then a month, she is really interested. She had a one week crush on Seokjin. When she first saw Hobi, she crushed hard but it faded away (she still finds him mighty fine.) She crushed on Namjoon, he knows. She also crushed on Yoongi but he doesn't need to know that. There is another member she crushed on but let's say it's way more than a crush.

Guess who it is and I'll give you a cookie. Lmao.

MARK
Mark is getting married to haneul, his girlfriend. Yup! Areum was really happy.

Instagram
BTS officially opened Instagram pages tho Areum had em for a while. She is definitely more active on Instagram. She comments on other pages and a cause she doesn't give a—.

Vlives/Weverse live
Areum's Vlives/Weverse lives are always filled with meme full moments. She loves doing tmi about herself and her members. She curses a lot more than she should.