MINI FACTS

MINI
MINI stands for My Intention New Invention. Which means, that through her music she wants to help the world. To help people find their selves by listening.

 Jimin and Areum
H

er and Jimin are childhood best friends. Jimin's parents have been friends with Areum's dad since forever.

Her mom wasn't supportive of her dreams.
Her mom wasn't fund of her dream, even if she once was in a group herself. She kept saying that it was too dangerous, and that it would break her. She was saying that from her experience.

 She has two names.

In Korea, most people have 3 syllable names.  MINI has a 6 syllable names. For the first two years of her life, she lived with her mom. Her mom chose to add another name when they were in France.

She has the "highest" IQ in the group.
When she took the test at 16, her IQ was 154.

Her style and aesthetic
She said: "my style changes all the time, if I'm being honest. I love fashion, I'm always watching fashion shows and I found myself founding my style in different categories.... I don't wear dresses and skirts on a daily basis because I don't want to. I never was a big fan of them... When it comes to aesthetics, I don't have one out of all. I wear each and every aesthetics; no aesthetic is safe from me."

"I am legally blind lmao"
If Areum doesn't have glasses or contacts on, she is literally blind from a far. Her whole life, her eyes were one of her main problems.

Mental Health

Growing up, mental health was really overlooked. When she got a mental evaluation, the results only confirmed what many thought. Areum was diagnosed with Depression and Anxiety, was put on medicine too. She hated it. She doesn't talk about it a lot but one of the few things she's said about it is that it ruined her life, made everything so hard to do. 

Her mom.

From what you heard; you might think she's a bad person, but she really isn't. Lyhyung was her first child, and she was alone taking care of her. She truly wanted what was best for her, but she didn't approach it well. 

Blue/green eyes
As Namjoon call them, her ocean eyes. She has dark blue-ish green-ish eyes which she's gotten from her dad's side. If you look into them, you can kind of see specks of purple in them. She's learnt to love them. 

Freckles
The first thing her mom noticed when she was born was her freckles. Her mom always complimented her on it. Telling her she had stars on her face. When she started school, many called them dirty. Now, they all wished they could have them. 

Vocal range.
When people hear her or about her vocal range, they get quite shocked. Her vocal range goes from C3 to D7. The deeper side of her voice comes out while she raps. The higher side of her voice is when she sings.

Her body-
When it come to her body, she is far away from the Korean beauty standards. She is naturally really thick (like dumb thicc). She got a lot of negative comments on her body, but she doesn't care anymore. She is curvy in the right places. Thick thighs, big bum (haha bum), small waist and big boobs.(⏳). She said "The Korean beauty standards is bullshit. You need to look like to separate people on top and on the bottom.  And I'm not saying that you look bad if you look like that. No far from that, everybody is beautiful. What I'm saying is that they wanna force you to become like that. Then they get mad at the company when you develop a sickness or a disorder while they're the one that press you to become like that. Disgusting. Just disgusting."

-She does not give a fuck. Not a single one.
She's known for her blunt responses, sarcastic replies and bold movements. She speaks up on what is needed to be spoken about. Racism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia etc... She uses her platform to speak up on them, not for clout but to alert and educate everyone about them. She's gotten a lot of hate, but she doesn't care. She said "I'm going to have the media on my pretty ass for this but ay I'm telling the truth, aren't I?... My company doesn't give a fuck anymore because I'm right... If you're mad, then I'm talking about you.". She's so blunt that she'll give her opinion during a and interview. "Jin needs more lines like. NOW." "Namjoon is hot." "Baekhyun has the vocals of a fucking god." "Oh my Me!" things like that.

Positions.
She is part of the rap line as a main rapper, which she acted more upon that when they debuted, from time to time she still does it, she is part of the vocal line as lead vocalist and the dance line as main dancer alongside a few other members.

Her face.
She has a really pretty face (you too). She has full lips that is almost always covered by concealer, she is most likely to get rid of it right after they put it on. Dimples, which many people are fond of. She has an androgynous face. She had/has chubby cheeks as he grew up his face matured. Jaw line, so sharp could cut through cheese. They're eyes are so attractive, that you can't help but stare into. She has cat like, almond shaped eyes. They have an eye smile. Her teeth are straight (braces), and her canines are sharps.

DUALITY.
Her duality is one of the most shocking things. Just like every member, she has a very scary duality. She can turn from baby to daddy. Yes, yes, I said daddy. Just like she can go from cute to emotionless.

Her stage presence.
When she is performing, you can feel her. She gets a lot of praise for that. Whatever mood the song gives, she gives it to the fullest. Tears literal tears streamed down her face during the truth untold. Fans love how passionate she is and how she makes anyone who's watching the performance feel it.

Honorifics.
When it comes to honorifics, Areum didn't grow up with it. When she started calling her brothers oppa, many found it weird. Some saying it looked like a boy saying that.  So, she kinda grew up with Hyung more than oppa. 

Writing.

The first time she created/wrote a song she was 2-3 years old, don't ask how. As she grew ep, she got better, and it became her way of expression. She used to sell some of her lyrics.

Pronouns & sexuality.
Lyhyung goes by any pronoun. "Being in Bangtan, helped me know myself better...I go by any pronoun.  I am everything, haha." When it comes to their sexuality, they hadn't said anything. In 2021, Lyhyung came out as pansexual after a sudden controversy.

Hidden and hated member.
Before Bangtan's debut, MINI-along with V- was a hidden member. But she was revealed she received a lot of hate due to being a girl in a boy group. She had a good amount of lines but when she would rap or sing, most of the time, she would be in the back. If she's rapping, Jungkook would be in front.

Tattoos-
After Jungkook's Birthday, Him and Areum got tattoos together.

-Accent & dialect
When she talks in Korean, she usually speaks a standard Korean, but sometimes her Busan dialect comes through. When she speaks English, she has a "British" accent. When she speaks French, her Parisian accent is present.

Language-
When we talk language, Re is an expert. They speak French, English, Spanish, Portuguese,
Korean, Japanese, mandarin, a bit of Tagalog, Swahili, Lingala, and some Yoruba. She said "Growing up, I had always been fascinated by languages. The fact that you can understand a whole other language is so cool.... When I was little, I didn't always have much to do so I learned new languages...I never knew how it would help but now It's one of the most helpful things.... While you're still young, learn some new languages it will help you one day."

A/n:

This chapter has been edited. Lord have mercy, I am tired.