𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥?

November 17, 1988London, UK

November 17, 1988
London, UK

"Welcome to the band." Sade cheesed at Desmond and Gino, once the duo completed signing the contract.

After doing an audition for the record executives, they were now official members of SADE, and signed under Epic records. Over the past months, the two figured they would go their separate ways for good once tour ended. It was suppose to be temporary, but since they were so talented and got on well with the rest of the group, Sade wanted them around for good. The guys were grateful that she decided to stick with this decision, and give them a piece of fame, in her band.

The singer was on board about the two now having a hand in writing songs, doing backing vocals, and even producing the music for her and the rest of the group. Everyone would have a fair share of input and ideas, and they were cool with it.

"Thank you!" Gino was the first to say, pulling Sade into a tight hug. He knew they would get around to being in the music business, and the day came a lot quicker thanks to her.

Desmond grinned before pulling her into a warm embrace next "Thank you, for looking out for us." He said while rubbing her back in circles.

"You're welcome, you both have an immense amount of talent that deserves attention." She admitted, before patting his back and slowly breaking away from the hug.

"Man I might've had my doubts at first but I'm actually glad you slid her that demo tape." Gino patted Desi on the back, remembering how all of this started.

"Shit I'm thankful she even gave it a listen. Otherwise we would've been struggling with some underground label by now." Desmond shook his head, smiling over at Sade.

They all held a conversation with the executives before the meeting ended, and Sade excused herself. Gino and Desmond shared a excited look before giving each other a dap "We bout to get a check!" They both cooed in sync, just getting amped up.

"I'm fired? Why?" The duo heard that familiar, whiny voice. It was coming from Sade's ex manager, Danielle.

They both quickly stood from their seats, sneaking over to the door that was wide open, and peeped their heads out. They just had to listen in to this debby downer getting disowned by the singer. It serves her right for dissing the guys damn near the entire tour. Who would've thought she would get the boot, before them.

"What do you mean why? You're unprofessional and every chance you got, you decided to talk down on the guys. I can't have that negative energy around me and my band any longer." Sade told her straight up.