𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮

August 30, 1988New Orleans, Louisiana

August 30, 1988
New Orleans, Louisiana

"I usually wouldn't wish an accident baby a happy birthday, but congratulations nigga you lived to see another year." Desmond's younger brother, said into the phone.

He cackled on the other end "If anybody a accident baby, it's you lil nigga, but thanks for the love anyway."

"Yeah Yeah, what city y'all in now?"

"We in NOLA." Desi said with a grin appearing on his face.

"Aw shit, New Orleans? We ain't never been there before. Y'all seen any parades yet? Them motherfuckers will throw a parade for anything." He joked and they both shared a laugh.

"Nah we just landed like a hour ago, so we ain't seen too many people on the streets yet. We in the expensive part of town, so we ain't really near the loud and proud folks."

"Alright well, how the band been treating you and Gino so far?"

"Shit they cool for now, me and one dude be saying a few slick remarks here and there. It ain't that serious though." He admitted with a shrug, referring to Stephaun.

His brother laughed on the other end "Damn for real, what y'all bumping heads for?" He exaggerated.

Desi sighed "I guess dude don't like the fact that Sade actually showing me some attention, that nigga got a huge ego and think he suppose to be the only one receiving some special treatment from her."

"Special treatment huh? Elaborate."

"I ain't talking about fucking nigga, I mean simple gestures like hugging, laughing, and talking."

"What the hell? He whining over that? What, they use to fuck around or something?"

"I assumed the same shit, a part of me still think that. Everybody saying it's just some best friend type of shit, and half of they ass just look at her like a sista."

"What dude in his right mind would look at Sade Adu as a sister? You sure y'all ain't rolling with some fruit cakes."

Desmond snickered at his comment "Nah man they ain't gay, I guess they stuck with the brother and sister roles since she turned they ass down. That's cool with me though." He smirked to himself.

"You shouldn't be getting excited over they ass being turned down, she might do yo black ass the same way."