(YN): Well, she's not that easy to like.

Clementine: She's...odd.

Kenny: Heh, that's putting it mild. Feels like another Lilly situation to me.

(YN): Aw man, don't even bring her up.

Kenny: Heh, okay okay, give it a turn.

(YN) turns the key to turn on the truck...nothing.

(YN): Nothing.

Kenny: Shit...*sighs* We're so close kids, with a little bit luck, I can get this thing running. And we can get on the road. And really make distance. Wellington's gotta be out there, has to be. Those rumors can't be bunk. I mean there's gotta be something out there, other than snow and Euro trash.

Clementine: Sounds good to me.

(YN): Yeah, I can feel it.

Kenny: Hehe, we'll make it, together. Okay, turn it again.

(YN) gives another turn, and still nothing...

Kenny: Did you even turn it?

(YN): Yes.

Kenny: Damn it!

Kenny with frustration, he kicks the truck, and to then sigh afterwards...the kids seem to be worried for him, and can understand him. The two got out of the car.

Clementine: We'll get it working.

(YN): Yeah, I mean if you manage to get an RV working, then you can with this truck too.

Kenny: ...We'll get it moving, so we can keep AJ alive, we can't run out of time. Maybe I'll try warming up the battery...Go on inside you two, I don't like leaving him alone with that girl, don't worry...I'll be fine.

(YN): Okay Ken, let's go Clementine.

The two then leave Kenny alone for him to work on the truck...as they head to the house, they spot Bonnie smoking a cigarette...

Clementine: Hey Bonnie.

Bonnie: Hey...want one?

Clementine: O-Oh, no thank you.

Bonnie: (YN)?

(YN): ...Meh, fuck it.

Clementine: You sure??

(YN): How harm can one cigarette hurt me.

Bonnie gives him her cigarette as he then takes one smoke...and to exhale the smoke out...

(YN): ..Oof that's *coughs* that's tough.

Bonnie: Hm.

Clementine: ...You okay?

Bonnie: I'm fine, thank you....do you two remember when y'all saw me back at the lodge first? "Check her for weapons", that was smart....I like y'all from the start. Did y'all..ever done something that you two regret doing, even if it's something you knew you had to do?

Clementine: ...I wish we didn't went to look for our parents.

(YN): ...Same.

Bonnie: ...You know, I'll say none thing about Luke: No matter where you end up, there's always one bad seat rock in the boat, and I'd never though he'd be that guy. But let me ask you kids, when was the last time anyone did what you two wanted?

(YN): ...I mean, lot of people respects us.

Bonnie: Y'all think?

Clementine: Definitely.