-PROLOGUE-

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(Clementine Age: 12 YRS)

(YN)(LN): Your Name & Last Name

AGE: 13 YRS

HEIGHT: 5FT 3IN

EYE COLOR: Light Brown

HAIR COLOR: Black

WEAPON: Baseball Bat/Nails

-Prologue-

Several months have pass now, after loosing their parents, friends, and most importantly, loosing a specific somebody, this somebody was the one who took care of (YN) and Clementine during the apocalypse, did everything he can to protect them at all cost, teaches them to survive...and most importantly, loving them as their own kids, Lee Everett as well...Clementine and (YN) were now on their own...for now. Until they surprisingly bump into Omid and Christa again and to travel with them as the two take care of the kids, so far, things have been going good, or to say things haven't gone too well with Omid and Christa to say...
.
.
.
.
.

-8 MONTHS LATER-

8 months have pass now, things have been very different now, Carley killed by Lilly, Lilly left behind, Katjaa and Duck killed, Ben as well...even Kenny sacrificed himself to save Lee...and lastly, the very man himself, Lee Everett, died as well, Clementine and (YN) took cared of him and made sure he doesn't end up turning into a Walker...they will miss him, and remember as the man he will always be...
.
.
One day, somewhere in the woods, Clementine and (YN) were both walking down, holding hands, and with Omid and Christa as well obviously. As we can also see these past months, Christa is pregnant and expecting a child soon. They began walking down towards the bathrooms...

Omid: What do you think about "Omid"?

Christa: Oh come on hon, we are not doing this.

Omid: Heh, what do you mean? What's wrong with Omid?

Christa: We are not calling our baby Omid, one of you is enough. Clem, (YN), a little help here?

Clementine: ..What if it's a girl?

Omid: Then we name her Christa.

Christa: But I'm Christa, I don't wanna call her our baby Christa, it's confusing.

(YN): Or what if their twins?

Omid: Ah, now that's a easy one, Omid and Christa.

Christa: ...You're not taking this seriously.