Motherly Love

Over the next few days Laz had only continued his endless queen-like treatment towards her, taking her shopping for everything she could need, now with a full (almost too full) wardrobe and amenities.
But, his biggest gift of this week is where they're going right now: her mother.

The ride was not too long, as they had to drive up to where the big mansions sit which wasn't too far since Laz already lived somewhere nice.
When he had called her, Marie had explained how her mother was currently living with her while she found her a nice home that she knew would be safe for her mother- since humans aren't really safe alone most places. Y/N was pleasantly surprised about how much work she was putting in to buying her mother a home.

The car drove up a hill that was surrounded by perfectly cut grass, essentially the equivalent to Hollywood Hills, just the people who lived their weren't actors; just rich.

Her fingers tapped on her lap as she looked around at all the nice mansions with perfect yards.
"Excited?" Laz asked, causing her to nod.
"Of course. I want to see how my mom is... and thank Marie." She replied, seeing how they pulled into the neighborhood, the houses having massive yards and plenty of space between each other.
"I hope I don't scare her." He hummed, glancing out the window, his foot tapping slightly.
Y/N raised a brow and looked over to him. He's.... Nervous? She found it slightly endearing that he wanted to please her mother.

"She's seen much worse than you, I'm sure it'll be fine." Y/N replied in a reassuring tone, unable to wipe off the small smile on her face.
   "God you're lucky I like you. I sound so stupid right now." He mumbled, furrowing his brows while turning his face away from her. He was embarrassed that he wanted her mom to like him. He didn't care about anyone liking him! But... he wanted to impress Y/N... and with that he wanted to leave a good impression.
   Laz rubbed his face in irritation with himself, causing Y/N to suppress a snicker. You'd think he was meeting her parents so he could take her to prom with how he was acting; but she appreciated it, it let her know that he cared and she wasn't just his side piece to spoil.

    The car pulled into the driveway of a lavish mansion that resembled what would be an old timey French villa with black against white and cobblestone accents, the hedges outside being cut into different types of birds, and on the side of the house a fountain with a small seating area next to it.
    Everything about it screamed Marie; I suppose that's the point, though.
   Once the car parked, Laz got out and helped
Y/N out (a gentleman like always, of course), before taking her to the front door.
She smoothed her pants and fixed her shirt, a white button up tucked into a pair of beige pants, before looking at the door with a hardly hidden eagerness as Laz knocked.

Only a few seconds passed before the door opened to the Marie Y/N had known for all those years.
"My dearest Y/N! My little temptress!~" She cooed, giving the young woman a multiple armed hug before pulling away and kissing both her cheeks with very audible 'mwuah' sounds.
"It's good to see you too, Mademoiselle." She replied politely, giving her a kind smile.
Quickly, Marie's multiple eyes were turned from Y/N to Laz. "Ah! And you! I'm so happy I've had the pleasure to meet you!" She hummed, sticking one hand out for him to shake. Laz kept a casual smile and shook her hand, but inside was unamused by her over-excitedness.

But, Y/N could care less for Marie- it was the figure that stood a few feet behind Marie that mattered.
Her mother stood with her hands held in front of her, looking like she was about to jump out of her skin if she didn't get to hug her daughter in the next second.

"Mama!" Y/N exclaimed, disregarding every piece of etiquette and elegance Marie had taught her as she ran towards her mother, before engulfing her in a hug, feeling the older woman's arms wrap tightly around her in suite.
"Oh my baby, my Y/N-" She whispered, the shake in her voice telling you she was teary eyed just from being able to see her daughter again.
Y/N's mother gave her a large smooch on the cheek, before pulling back slightly and leaning into her ear.
"Did he hurt you? Has he been treating you well?" She asked quietly and quickly, knowing that if that monster had been abusing her, he would most likely not want it to be acknowledged.
"No- no. He's... he's treated me very well. Honest." Y/N whispered back, hearing the audible relief come from her mother as she whispered 'thank you lord.'