Bitter Memories

They walked out of the theatre early. The bidding had not been finished, but her Keeper had no more interest in it, he had bought what he wanted.
With her arm looped around his, they walked into the parking lot filled with high tech, expensive cars. She looked around, taking in the sights and smells... of course, she had been outside and seen high life, but mostly she stayed in, practicing for... this. Practicing and training for this moment, to be looped around this man's arm and to get into his overly fancy car.
     Her eyes cast to the floor, no longer caring about the fancy cars.
     "Why so glum, lovely?~"
      He just had to speak.
      She didn't reply, simply looking forward, and he gave a shrug and sigh- apparently also not caring enough to press onwards.

    A sleek back limo drove up to the curb, the doors automatically opening upward, letting them in. He gestured towards the vehicle, letting her go first, and carefully she ducked in, sitting down on the extremely plushy and comfy seats. The limo was lit a deep purple, a bucket of ice containing two bottles of some fancy champagne sat on its own table between the seats. In the middle was a circular table, for drinks and such.
     "Like it? Just bought her too... she issss nice..." The disgusting monster cooed, sitting right beside her, nice and close, before placing his arm behind her head, only causing her to be more against his muscular build.
     She stuck her hands in her lap, now a bit awkward since she had shown her true colors and wasn't giving her flawless act as she normally did.
She felt as if she had taken down- a wall almost. Though it was relieving to tell him her true thoughts, her fake act was now invalid... and she quite honestly didn't know how to talk to him without being fake or pissed.

   "You really are a bit awkward when your not mad." He hummed, almost stating verbatim what she was just thinking. She knew this time she should reply.
   "I simply don't... know how to talk to you. I cant pretend, you already ruined that, and I'm sure you would prefer me not to scream and cuss at you." She explained indignantly, looking away from him, out the window as the car started to drive itself.

    "Yes, I suppose. Though it would be fun, you were certainly the first to call me a worm, I almost want to see what else you can come up with in that angry mind of yours~" He replied; she could almost hear the smirk on his face.

   "Pig." She muttered under her breath, now glaring at the window.
    He let out a deep chuckle, causing her to look back at him- realizing he had most certainly heard that.
    "First time I've been called that, too." He quirked his head.

    Her brows slowly raised at his amusement from being insulted. "Does this get you off or something?" She asked harshly with a cringe, earning another laugh and a grin.

    "No, no it doesn't. But it does amuse me. Your just sooo... small, and puny, yet you have the balls to call me things people twice your size wouldn't call me." He snickered.
   "Why? Because though you infuriate me, you seem like you'd be intolerable to most." She asked, wondering why no one had called him out on his shit.

   "Oh you have no idea, my dear."
   "Then tell me." She huffed, irritated by these vague answers.
    He shook his head. "You'll find out, soon enough."
She rolled her eyes to that, looking back out the window. He was obviously rich- hell, he spent one million on a single person. So where was he getting money from? She really couldn't imagine it being from anything of good nature, she'd be surprised if he even made it legally.

After a few minutes of blissful silence, he broke it by tapping on her metal arm, causing her to look back at him. "So, how'd you lose your arm?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

Her brows furrowed. "You'll find out, soon enough." She mocked, repeating the same vague words he had used.
"Touché." He replied with a smirk. God she was such a brat. "How about a deal, a question for a question. You tell me about your arm, and I'll answer whatever you ask." He hummed, tapping his nails against her metal again, making her pull away.
She debated this in her head, sighing softly. She could get the satisfaction of still keeping him in the dark, or, get the answer she desired. In the end, Y/N decided on the latter, feeling the more information on him, the better.