Chapter 15

Content warning: Sex scenes

Every single one of her nerve endings sparked and snapped when he plunged in, and the need to move and take him all at once spurred her up onto her hands and knees.

The connection was like slamming into a wall, and she braced to give him what he wanted, what she had begged for. He had teased her to the brink of an orgasm and had let up just before she'd been able to release it, and she would have said or done anything he wanted just to feel the relief. Served her right for teasing him the way she had. But, she had always thought he had a dominant side that he repressed. She wanted to provoke him.

It had worked.

His mouth was on her back, and he groaned as he pulled her flush to him again. So languid and gentle, yet it was incredibly powerful. He was powerful, his muscles flexed tightly.

She had imagined sex with him, likely half the women in the UK had. The rush, the arousal, how his hands would travel her body. But the feel of him inside her, his hard, hot body pressing her downwards, it was entirely different to those half-baked fantasies. He was real, and as their movement synced, she decided they were good together.

"You feel so good," he gasped as he braced overtop of her. Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead, his eyes shut, and his jaw tense. Sharla pushed up, and went to her knees as Kevin adjusted behind her, his strong arms wrapping around her waist. She reached back and held his hip, his muscles tensed as he moved in and out of her. Leaning back on his shoulder, she rested on him, and let him hold her up. She loved this position, it was erotic and sensual, and usually meant that the guy could use a hand to—

He found her clit as if he was reading her mind, and rolled over her to the exact spot she wanted, his teeth grazing her neck. She let out a groan of relief as he continued to thrust from behind, and play from the front. She was so close, so very close to coming. She found one of her nipples with her other hand and pinched.

"Yes, Shar, like that," he managed as she undulated into his fingers, the feel of him almost too much, everywhere all at once. The calluses on his hands grazing against her stomach were intensely sensual, his breath on her neck hot and close. Her focus switched to all the tiny movements, his scent, the way their skin sounded as he continued to move in and out of her with long, deep strokes.

Sweat dropped from his forehead to her breast, tickling like summer raindrops, and she reached back and fisted his hair, pulling, letting herself moan loudly as it yanked her from the haze of sensation. She no longer cared about being quiet.

"Do you like this, Shar? Can I touch you like this?" he asked lowly in her ear, one hand moving to her neck, fingers grasping lightly. He thrust into her with more force, and she hung onto him, hand on his arm to brace.

"Yes. Fuck, don't fucking stop!" she managed. He gripped harder, and she moaned again. This was about as erotic as it got, and it was really turning her on. No one had ever held her neck while they fucked her before, squeezing her windpipe, making it harder to breathe, but not impossible. It heightened every sensation coursing through her body.

Fingers pressed between her legs again while he encouraged her with uh-huhs and rumbling groans in time with his efforts. Here was a glimpse of that tiger, and it was hot as hell.

Her orgasm exploded out of her as she thought it, her legs shaking, her entire body exploding outward as her vision blurred. He held her up as she sagged, his own sounds of pleasure mixing with her voice as she cried out. Then he abruptly stopped, pulling from her.

"On your back."

She collapsed away from him, rolling over, and he covered her body with his, fitting in between her legs. He slid into her without missing a beat, and nose to nose, he buried himself to the hilt. Her moment of languid post-orgasm rest would have to wait, because he was still not done with her. She didn't mind one bit as her hands explored his body.