After word

Hi i'm  Agiel. I'm the creator of this story, and i'd really to thanks to reader who read my first Wattpad ever. I'll keep making stories in the future. I really want someday this story to be adapted into some pixelated PIXEL RPG games like Omori, Undertale, etc! and also i'm sorry if some part or some words in the story placed wrong. I really appreciate your feedback !

 I really appreciate your feedback !

( ^ this is my OC )

Also, did you confused what is happening in the Moon before Castiel awaken ? Let me explain so you'll understand ; 

- Earth was destroyed and corrupted 2000 years ago. In the final moments, when Pollux still in a deep slumber, the "Authority Of Beginning" noticed some errors in the reality. It detected it was from Castiel ( Since the "Authority Of Beginning was created meant to sealed Castiel ) The Authority tried to seal Castiel. It tried to separated its body and his sentience. The Body was sealed on the Moon while the Sentience was in the Earth. The sky was closed with mysterious energy, so Castiel couldn't escape the Earth. Then one day, Castiel tried to get inside Pollux's dream to manipulate him to wake him up in the Moon, The reason he doesn't remember anything was he was not in his own body. 

- The moment after Observer fall and bleeding, start from that point is just a hallucination, from the beginning he was standing in one place, one time. Punyinyi and the others was the manifestation of his caretaker. He's deeply missed his caretaker.  The people of the town was the manifestation of his classmates and the Childrens at the Orphan. Their futureless fate become the manifestation what they want to be. Except for Doe.

- Doe was the Shadow that lured Observer. He cloned himself. 

- Doe actually is something that similar to "Authority Of The Beginning ". More to Artificial being. The Government noticed the "Truth". So they make a "fail-safe". He was not a pure human. He's the Authority itself. More like "Authority of Human's desire". So that's why he lured and attacked Observer, then he says mean words. It represent the Humans feelings thru this destined Samsara.

- If Castiel wasn't an Arrogant, and didn't accept his defeat, He actually stronger, he could throw the whole Heaven. 

- When the first invasive action of Castiel to the Earth, He also placed a "Seed" in the Moon. Noticing there's actually Alien in the Moon.

- The Alien in the Moon killed themself / Suicide after knowing the truth. And left a message by making a Ruins. 

- Just want to clarify things. The "Supernatural" powers from this story actually comes from "Flower". It's an Alien entity that tries to replace God. I'll make a stories about the Origin of everything in "The Origin" series ( Moon River is included to The Origin series ). So basically they actually use the power of others than the powers of God and Devil. 

- I was inspired by Omori, Drakengard and Bayonetta a bit for this story. 

Probably i'll make an Diary based stories or maybe i should make " The Origin" series first? what do you think ?

Oh also, I finally have my own socmed Account ! Visit agiel nization on Instagram !

Well then, i'll see you around! see you! 

                                                                                     ~Fin~