Awaken

"i'll always adore you "
Thats the only word that this boy's remember. In a dark space, the dark side of the " Moon ", A mysterious boy appeared to the Moon's surface, as he awakes he's confused what's going on , where is he, who is he. Are normal human supposed to be breathing in the space ? i don't think so. He was "Special". His face was covered in dust of the moon. The lonely and silence space was the first thing he saw and he hear. He walks to the north in an endless white sand of the Moon. 

 Trying to remember his past, he tried to hit his head with a stone. " if i hit my head, i might remember a thing ". He knows that this pain might be resulting something, and there he goes. Unbearable pain in his pain and some bleeding. It's the first feeling that he felt. " Pain ". Just like baby who are still learning things. His head bleed and... the bleeding turns into, somehow.. a weird " Flower ". Weird grey shaped Flower. " Flower? ". Is normal human able to sprout a Flower when they're bleeding ?.  A normal shaped creature suddenly appeared.

" Hey what are you doing ! Stop hurting yourself ! " a totally weird shaped creature appear

" Hey what are you doing ! Stop hurting yourself ! " a totally weird shaped creature appear. " U-umm who are you? " the boy walk backward slowly, he was like a scared little baby. " You don't know me? REALLY? REALLLYYYY? I'M THE GREATEST PUNYINYI , THE GUARD OF THE SHRINE OF THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON ! EVERYONE KNOWS ME AND HOW ARE YOU- " a weird shaped tears-like creature scream arrogantly. "P-Punyinyi.. ? uhh.. i cant remember anything.. aaaaah"
The boy almost cried, he's such a crybaby boy and that what makes him cute " ( oh my, is he going to cry ? ) ohoo how could greatest Punyinyi make someone cryyyyy, here let me help you. You seems not from here~ are you lost ? " Punyinyi doesn't have hand, but he has a tail, so the boy grabbed Punyinyi's tails. "  I i don't know where i am , neither my name,,,, i,, i just want to go home.. " 
" But where is this "Home" of yours anyways lost child ? "
" i- " The boy's head suddenly become messy and he sees a kind of Vision. 
*Sniff sniff* Punyinyi tries to smell the boy. He smell an familiar scent. 
" Oh my.. you're an Earthlings.. anyway errr- it seems you lost your memory and everything about yours, even your own name. So what should i call you then ? ".

 The boy's head lean on some big stone beside his head. "I.. i don't have a name.. "
" Oh my its gonna be difficult to deal with this boy ^^' SO.. how about i call you Observer ? "
" Observer ? umm that's weird but i don't really mind what everyone gonna call me.. "

" Good  ! ( he seems depressed ) so let me explain. Oby, this is Moon. The place of all kind creatures. It's kinda rare to see an Earthlings here. So you might be the first Earthlings that i met and you're kinda..Different. A- anyway, people liked to gather in the place called Shrine Of The Dark Side Of The Moon . It's a small town that maybe i could say safe to stay for a while. Because sometimes its dangerous out there, lately, we're having a trouble to deal with a creature called " Corrupted ". You know zombie thingy like that , like we saw on the movies.. , yeah know there they is, well theres a lot of things happen in the past. But you don't have to worry ! Adventurers of the moon will fight for us ! ". Observer is all quiet, he's just nodding, not because he's pretending to understand. He understand, and Scared. 
 " ya, i know what you're thinking, it's like some based off classic RPG game isn't it ? i hope you really understand " 
So, basically the Moon is a place for all creatures to stay. But not all of them giving us a good impressions. 

 Punyinyi guide "Oby" to the town. isn't to early ? Oby just woke up and then some random guy guide him to the town. Isn't it already weird, even this is just the Prologue

Oops, no 4th wall breaking. Anyway, If you look Oby closely, his hair are so pretty, like the whole stars are just for him. And the eyes really reflect the space, a place of millions being. With casual clothes. It's not like i'm giving a good rates about him ! yeah, he's a B O Y.