➠ 27 - CHRISTIAN

✧

DRINK AND REMEMBER

Even after going to work and then trying to sleep it off I just can't

Even after going to work and then trying to sleep it off I just can't. Alex's words continue to circle my mind like a fucking hurricane.

I recall myself not giving a fuck about shit, especially people's feeling less than a fucking month ago.

So, what happened to me? What happened to that Christian that just didn't give a fuck?

Oh, I know. He got trampled on and was fucked with by his own sister's best friend. The same friend that he used to fuck with for years.

"Hey, are you alright." A girl's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah." I look up from my cup of beer and look straight at the source of the voice.

I take in everything about her and recognize her after a few seconds.

She's the girl that me and Kol met when I snuck him into this damn place a few months back. She's also the girl that dared Kol to kiss me that day.

"Hey, wait. I remember you." I say which causes her to laugh.

"I hope you would." She says as she motions to the seat beside me. "Can I sit?"

I nod. "It's all yours." I say as I down the last bit of my beer. "Daisy, wasn't it."

The only reason I remember her name was because Kol made a joke about her looking like an actual daisy when we first met her. White clothes, gold jewelry and everything else she had on was a light green color.

I didn't like it at all. But she clearly loves it since she's once again looking like some kind of flower.

"Yup, that's me." She giggles and takes off her purse from her shoulder.

I motion for Rick, the guy who's working at the bar. He's quick to head over to me and the very pretty blond girl sitting beside me.

"I'll have another one of these." I hold my empty glass up. "And I'll also have-" I look ever at the girl next to me.

"A Pomegranate Martini." She says with a perfectly white smile.

"Coming right up." He says as he instantly turns his direction to the alcohol wall.

"What brings you here today, pretty girl." I ask which causes her to laugh.

"If I said I came here in hopes you'd be here. Would you think I'm crazy?" She says as she puts her purse on her lap and crosses her legs.

"No." I say and smile at her. "I wouldn't."

My head is pounding, and I sear my intuitive thoughts are screaming at me to leave.

Not only am I not felling mentally in the mood for any of this, but physically. It has nothing to do with the woman in front of me but with the fact that I'm everywhere.

"Then I'll be honest." She flips her hair off her left shoulder. "I might've told the bartender if he could tell everyone to keep a small lookout for you." She says then winks at me.

"Hmmmm, and why is that?" I say, potentially flirting back to her a bit.

"You just intrigued me." She says as she looks at me from head to what I hope to be just my thighs.

"I get that a lot." I say with a small laugh as Rick comes back to us with our drinks.

He places our drinks in front of us. "Enjoy." He says then winks at the girl beside me.

She laughs and turns back to me. "What happened to the kid you were here with last time?" She asks and then takes a sip of her Martini.

I hate the fact that the second I was finally getting my mind off of him, she just had to fucking mention him. It's like I can't shake off the fucking kid. He's everywhere and it's pissing me off.

"He got grounded by his mom and is at home since it's passed his bedtime." I say as I pick up my new glass of beer.

My sarcastic joke causes her to laugh. "So, he wasn't your boyfriend?" She says as I see her eyes turn hopeful.

And there it is. The real reason she was so eager to find me.

"No. He's my sister's best friend and I had brought him here that day to fuck with him a bit." I say then immediately drink more of my beer.

Maybe if I drink this shit fast enough my fucking head can stop fucking thinking about Kol. Even for five seconds. Yet it's clearly going to take more than the one and a half cups I've drank so far.

"Oh, got it." She nods. "He was cute though." She mumbles to herself.

No, not was, is. And yeah, I know he is.

He's especially cute when he's on his knees. The look in his eyes the second he'd take me into his mouth would make me unbelievable rock hard. The look of lust when I'd make him take me deeper till all he could do is trust me not to let him pass out. The way he'd look so fucking cute fucking me back, wanting and needed to be filled up the brim with my cum.

Now that's all fucking tainted with the thought of Alex and Kol together and it makes me sick.

Jesus, fuck. I can't do this right now.

"Hey, I'm sorry." I say as I look directly at her. "I can't do this" I motion between us. "right now, since I'm too tied up with work." Her face immediately falls but I keep talking. "But I'll tell you what." She perks up like a fucking dog. "If you give me your number, I'll call you when I'm free so we could." I tap on the counter twice. "talk." I say sarcastically as I grab my glass once again.

She's quick to agree and give me her number. She even goes on about the best times I should call her and so forth.

Once everything's set and done, I down the rest of my beer and leave the bar.

A/NPlease don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow me on my socials! I truly appreciate it

A/N
Please don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow me on my socials! I truly appreciate it. <3