➠ 17 - CHRISTIAN

✧

HOT JEALOUSY

By the time we're done with everything, Violet has woken up from her nap

Once she fully woke up, she said she felt extremely better. She also said that she really craved smores and so she decided to make a fire with Justin. The two of them completed their task and are now laughing about who can make a better smore.

I on the other hand officially have a migraine of my own.

For the past fucking hour Kol and Alex have been laughing while apparently eating a box of cheez-it snack mix like children.

I should've known that bringing Alex over was a fucking mistake. Alex is a straight up gay friend of mine and he's a big ass flirt. There are times where he's even flirted with me, yet I've ignored it. Kol on the other hand looks like he likes Alex flirting with him. It makes something inside me stir. I fucking hate it.

Jealousy? Absolutely not. I'm not used to being jealous.

I pull my eyes from the both of them and in the direction in which Violet's sitting. Maybe she can calm me down?

Yeah, fat chance. I've never wanted to beat the shit out of Alex more than in this particular moment right now. I felt like a fucking child.

"Beer?" I hear Justin say.

When I look away from Alex and Kol, I realize that Justin's standing to my left. He's holding a beer bottle out to me.

"Yeah, thanks." I turn to see my sister but come out empty. "Where did my sister go?" I ask as I look around.

"Oh, she wanted to introduce herself to our camp's neighbor." Justin says as he pops the can off of a beer.

"And you let her go alone?" I ask as I immediately go to stand up.

She's fine." He fully turns his whole body to the left where I see another campfire lit up. "I can literally see her from right here."

He in fact is correct. I have a clear view of my little sister talking to two guys. One's clearly older than the other. Father and son, I'm sure of it.