➠ 20 - KOL

✧

PAINFUL ARGUMENTS

He has a girlfriend

He has a girlfriend. A beautiful girlfriend at that, one that literally looks a porcelain doll. Like an actual porcelain doll.

She has blue eyes, dark black hair, big full lips, a big perfectly peach shaped ass, round boobs and pale white skin. She literally looks perfect on so many levels. She literally could be a perfect model if she wasn't already one.

"Kol." Violet nudges my shoulder.

Oh shit, right. She had asked me something. What was it again?

"Um-" I drift off as I see Christian kiss his girlfriend right in the middle of the pool. I felt like throwing up.

"Kol." She motions her hand close to my face bringing my attention back to her. "So, do you want me to ask my dad to take us to go get candy apples or not?"

"Yeah. Go get ready and ask him. I'll be here." I say as I force a smile on my face.

I didn't feel like going to get candy apples. I felt sick and I felt like throwing up. I felt like shit, and I just felt like going home and crying into my pillow.

The worst part of this is that I didn't know if I hated him or myself more. At this point I felt like I probably do hate myself more.

"Alright! Be right back." Violet says right before rushing up the stairs.

I feel like a stalker as I continue to watch them.

The way he touches her. The way he holds her face and kisses her like he's obsessed with her. The way she threads her hands in his hair. The way they look perfect together. Something me and him never ever are going to have the chance of being.

Maybe my mom's new boyfriend is right. Love is just an illusion and it's temporary. That's why him and my mom got married. She needed a bit of help financially and he needed someone to warm his bed. I guess it is a win-win situation the more I think about it as the years go by.