Elladonna

She waltzed through a field of moss and mushrooms, waiting for the sun to rise again. The night was at its coldest and darkest point. Dew turned to frost under the crisp air. Everything felt like silk against her skin, which is why this was her favorite hour; just before sunrise. She hummed as she made her way deeper into the forest. She walked without direction or purpose. That was the best way to explore, especially when you can. Nothing would hurt her here, for most things could not see her.

But that girl did. December, her name was. She heard Masky quarrel about her some time ago. He could have beat Kate to a pulp if she wasn't careful-- or lucky.

After some time walking in the woods, she glanced at a tree that stood apart from the rest. It was a tall man that wasn't quite a man. Of course, she knew this.

He loomed over in the dark without a word.

"You need me?" she asked.

He simply looked over to an area beside her somewhere. She looked over and saw a page on a tree, similar to the ones He usually placed around. Scribbled on it was the name Jane with the symbol to the bottom right of it. She pranced over and tore it off the tree, holding and observing it for some time.

When she stared at it long enough, she then understood.

"I understand," she said, looking back up at Him. "Don't feel a doubt, for I will fulfill."