"Boys, all is fair in love and war. So get ready to battle it out in the arena of love in today's challenge, Ladiators."

The girls were buzzing as they headed to the challenge area, happy to have the boys putting in work for once. Isabella had fun watching the boys try to act sexy and carry their girls around. The girl could not keep a straight face when Tom came yelling through the entrance, her face turning pink. 

"That boy can pull anything off honestly, it's not fair," she covered her red cheeks in the beach hut.

Tom strutted around a posed a bit, splashing himself with water before coming to scoop Isa up. The girl struggled around till she was on his back, leaning over to get some of the girls wet as she went by. Tom carted her over to the throne, the girl sitting regally as she waited smiling for him to lean over, the two sharing a steamy kiss. 

As she walked back to the line of girls, Olivia went straight in. "Were you trying to soak me?" the girl asked with a clearly strained laugh. 

"Oh sorry babe, I was trying to get all of you a little wet," Isabella laughed, looking to Tanyel who she knew she had also splashed. 

"All makes sense now," Isa rolled her eyes as she heard Olivia mutter under her breath. 

"If she thinks me playfully splashing the girls, and her getting wet, is me having an issue with her, not to be rude, that's delusional," Isabella rolled her eyes in the beach hut. 

As the rest of the boys did their bit, the girls ended up choosing Shaq as the sexiest Ladiator. They cheered as they all ran back to the villa, splitting up to chat as always. Lana, Tanyel and Isa sat on the beanbags, the two brunettes grinning as the blonde talked about how she liked that Ron was still showing the effort. 

"How are you feeling then?" Tanyel turned to Isa. "About dumping the cup all over-"

"Oh god," Isabella groaned. "Listen, if she's going to make a problem out of that, go ahead. I'm not entertaining it. I splashed you too, like it would just be her looking for problems in my opinion."

As the girls got ready that night, it was clear that Lana was probably going to be letting Casey down easy that night. The group headed out and toasted with their drinks, and Lana immediately pulled Casey to have that conversation. Lana was sat with Isabella and Tanyel within 10 minutes, relaying the conversation.

"You know, you can't force it," Isa encouraged the girl. "You thought there was something there and pursued it, but there wasn't. And no one can blame that."

Tanyel was pulled by Jordan, and Isabella was grabbed by Tom, the two settling into a sofa. "How'd you like my performance then?" the boy asked cheekily. 

"C'mon," Isa groaned. "You know you were the best looking up there in my opinion."

"Glad to hear it," he nodded smugly. "You looked unreal in that little bikini, in this little number as well."

"Well thank you," Isabella smirked, crossing her legs and letting her foot begin to rub on his leg. 

"Nah quit teasing me," Tom reached over to grasp her thigh to try and stop her leg from moving. 

"What? A little footsie is gonna set you off?" Isa giggled as Tom rolled his eyes. 

"Shut up," he huffed, leaning over to press his lips to hers. The two had a nice little kiss, Isabella letting the boy dominate it, before pulling back with a little nip of his bottom lip, only to see her red lipstick on his lips. 

"Oh no," she giggled, trying to wipe the color off of him, the two giving up after a bit. Isa ended up heading to the kitchen for a late night snack with the girls when Tanya's phone rang. 

"Islanders, tonight the hideaway is open for one couple." The islanders were quick to nominate Will and Jessie, the girls helping the Aussie get ready before sending the couple off for some alone time. After their send off, Isabella and Tom were talking about their favorite types of movies when Olivia approached. 

"Here we go," Isa whispered as the brunette approached, asking to have a chat with Isabella. "You ok babe?" she asked as Olivia sat down.

"Yeah, just wanted to come have a chat after today," Isa nodded. "Because I was feeling some kind of way."

"Yeah, I heard you kind of say 'it makes sense now'," Isabella repeated. "And like, it was a game, I splashed my girls in a playful way. So I would kind of like to hear why this has you feeling some type of way."

"Well, I wasn't going to bring it up. But the other day, I made a comment in the dressing room after Tanyel left-"

"And I told her," Isabella confirmed.

"Yeah. And I didn't like that because it felt like you were getting in my business," Olivia attempted to explain. "And it felt like you stirred the pot a bit, and mine and Tanyel's relationship hasn't been the same since then."

"I didn't get in your business, you made the comment in front of me," Isabella tilted her head. "And as for yours and Tanyel's relationship, her issue is with you making that comment and not saying it to her straight, is it not? Just because you didn't get to make the comment without her knowing doesn't mean I am the reason for that shift in your relationship."

"I don't like the chatting between girls, I think it's childish and school girl like," Olivia said with a huff. 

"Agreed, and that's why I told Tanyel about the comment," Isa stood firm. "I thought the comment was in poor taste and was purposefully said when she wasn't around, and those are just my feelings. But I have no problem with you, and if I did, I would say it straight up. I'm sorry you felt targeted by the splashing, but it was a bit of fun. I'll try keep away from that in the future."

"I think Olivia is just trying to create a bit of shit honestly," Isa said in the beach hut. "She sees me with Tanyel and being her friend after the comment Liv made and I think she's hurt by it and just trying to get me to apologize, and I won't be."

"It's nice to learn about how situations like this feel to you," Isabella tried to bring the conversation back. "And I can understand that moving forward and in our friendship, so yeah. Everything is good from my side." The two girls shared a quick hug before separating again. 

"You alright?" Tom whispered in bed that night as the lights went out and they were facing each other.

"Yeah, I think it's squashed," Isabella shrugged. "I can't be arsed, I'm not in here for the fighting. Just want to keep getting on with you." And with that, the boy nudged forward and pulled her into a kiss.