Final Chapter (30): Sky Full Of Stars

February 15 2019 ( A Few Months Later)

Another few months has past and their lives were going great, Anne and Andrew got married on November 16 and the wedding was wonderful as their friends and family congratulated and were really happy for the two.

It was a day after valentines day, They had many memories running through their head especially Anne remembered the lovely Valentine's day her and Andrew celebrated when she was pregnant. This year was also amazing and the two had alot of fun while being there for their son.

Drew was also now four months old and he has been healthy and was already growing up. Meanwhile the time was two thirty p.m as Anne and Andrew decided to go on a date together and even bring Drew with them, showing their son around to the park.

Anne was seen moving the stroller where Drew was inside as He was biting his fingers eventhough he didn't grew teeth yet, Anne stopped and fixed her outfit as She looked at Drew and smiled at him.

Anne: This is your first visit in the park, Drew!

Anne gave a big smile as Drew was looking at her and had a smile seeing his mother suddenly show up as Anne carried him and kissed his cheek.

Anne: I promise you when you grow up, Me and your dad will take you to alot of parks.

Anne kissed his forehead again and made a funny face as Drew had a smile on his face and had his hand on his mouth as Drew was looking around until Anne saw Andrew walking towards her.

Andrew was seen smiling at Anne as He walked towards her and kissed her cheek as He smiled at Drew.

Anne: Hey Sparrow.

Andrew: Hahaha its been awhile since I heard that.

Anne gave a smile as Andrew looked at Drew who was copying the way they talk and moved his jaw up and down as Andrew laughed and touched his cheek.

Andrew: How about you sit down, Love?

Anne: *Smiles* Yeah, I just wanted to stand and have him look around.