Chapter 2: Busy Day

Augest 12 2017

It was the next day as The time was eleven a.m. It shows a business building where they were alot of employees and more which was a fashion industry.

A women was seen outside the building as she was smiling to herself and was looking at the building.

Her name was Anne Winters, She is thrity five years old. She is very kind, daring and intelligent. She is a business women and owns a fashion business which names it "Winter and Summer"

Anne was looking through her phone as She was talking on the phone and entered the building, Soon she hanged up the phone and saw a women running towards her.

That was Anne's friend, Her name was Taynara "Tay" Conti. She is twenty seven years old, works in Winter and Summer and is good friends with Anne. She is loving, Energetic and Humoures.

Tay: Hey Anne!!!

Anne: Good Morning Tay! How are you?

Tay: Well You should take the "Good morning" back because I didn't really have one.

Anne: Oh? What happened?

Tay: I left the curtains open last night and I forgot to close it. So I woke up with the sun hitting my face.

Tay pouted as Anne couldn't help but a laugh a little as She tapped Tay's shoulder.

Anne: Aww Sorry about that, Tay. But I noticed your forgetful sometimes. Probably because your too excited to watch the next episode to Banshee.

Tay: Hahaha! C'mon. You know how much I love watching TV shows.

Anne: Yeah, I don't even have time to watch anything though so I always just hear it from you.

Tay: You should definitely watch something in your spare time.

Anne: *Shrugs* If I ever get the time.

Anne looked at her as Tay was playing with her hair before she spoke.

Tay: Come on, Lets get going. Ashley is waiting for us.