Chapter 17: Affection

September 9 2017

It was the next day as It was another usual busy day at work. The time was one p.m as It was lunch time, Both Anne and Andrew were meeting eachother and were gonna go out for lunch.

Anne was seen standing outside while holding her purse as She was waiting for Andrew before she saw a car at the parking as Anne had a smile and knew it was Andrew's car. Andrew got out of the car as Anne saw him walking towards her.

 Andrew got out of the car as Anne saw him walking towards her

Andrew: Hello Anne, Another usual day right?

Anne: Hey Andrew. Yeah your right about that.

Andrew smiled and kissed her hand as Anne had a huge smile on her face as She continued looking at him. She definitely looked happy seeing him.

Anne and Andrew walked inside the restaurant as they took their seat as Andrew was looking for the waiter as He asked for a menu

Soon, Andrew ordered fried chicken with rice for both of them as Anne and Andrew were talking.

Anne: So how was it like in your office?

Andrew: I was pretty busy, I had to finish the paper work I had to do last night.

Anne: Oh I see.

Andrew: *Shooks his head* Yeah and The amount of calls just hurts my head.

Anne: I honestly can relate.

Andrew: *Chuckles* Have you been getting enough sleep?

Anne: Yes, I have been. What about you?

Andrew: Good. You need that beauty sleep. I'm also been sleeping good.

Anne giggled and smiled as She thanked him. Soon their food arrived as they were eating the rice and chicken while talking to eachother.

Andrew: You know I actually have been thinking about something

Anne: What is it?

Andrew: Well these last weeks I'm been feeling drained out to be honest.

Anne: Oh, Is it from work?