Chapter 13: First Time We Met

September 1 2022

It was the evening as the time was nine thrity p.m as Andrew was inside the nightclub, It was the same club where he would go sometimes and also remembered that this was the place that he saw Anne for the first time.

He also decided to invite Anne to the club for them to hangout, Andrew was drinking some orange juice as He fixed his outfit.

Andrew continued looking around until he saw Anne walking with a smile on her face as Andrew looked at her and smiled as Anne sat next to him

Anne: Hey Andrew!

Andrew: Hey Anne, Good to see you.

Anne smiled and looked at him as Anne was looking around the club and saw people dancing to the music as Andrew gave her a glass of orange juice as Anne smiled at him.

Andrew: Here is orange juice for you.

Anne: Thank you for that.

Andrew: No problem, You look fantastic by the way.

Anne smiled at him and blushed as He fixed his glasses and looked at her.

Anne: Thank you for the compliment, Andrew.

They smiled at eachother as They were talking to eachother as The music changed as Both of them were looking at eachother.

Andrew: So when did you get off of work?

Anne: Just an hour ago actually.

Andrew: Oh I see. I got out around three p.m but then I had to go back to finish something up.

Anne: I see! Did you finish it?

Andrew: Yeah and it was just some small stuff, Not really a bother.

Anne nodded as She took a sip of her orange juice as Matheson was looking at her and smiled.

Andrew: So what have you been doing in your spare time?

Anne: I don't do much, But I'm finally catching up on watching movies and TV shows.

Andrew: Same here honestly, I haven't gotten to watch anything without any phone calls or messages.

Anne: Hahaha Thats relatable.

Andrew: Thats why I switched off my phone right now.

Anne: Oh really? Well can I send you some memes?

Andrew raised an eyebrow as Anne started laughing as Andrew laughed a little.

Andrew: Why would you send me memes?

Anne: *Laughs* Just for fun. I wanna see your phone getting spammed with messages when you open it.

He chuckled as Anne continued laughing as They were smiling at eachother as Andrew remembered something and opened his phone as Anne was looking around the club.