Chapter 26: Unconditional Love

June 15 2018 (Four Months Later)

Four months past as Anne was now six months pregnant, Everything was going well for them despite Anne feeling tired and difficult for her to relax herself. She also was stressing out a little bit hoping that everything was going to be okay for her and the child.

Although Andrew was there for her and always has been in her side, He made sure everything was going to be okay.

Meanwhile the time was Four thirty p.m as Anne was at the backyard as Ashley and Tay wanted to visit Anne. Winters was sitting in a chair while Tay and Ashley were standing.

Tay: Aww it's growing up.

Anne: *Laughs* That's right, Just a few more months and our child is coming to the world.

Ashley: *Smiles* That's so sweet, Do you know if your having a boy or a girl?

Anne: I don't know but me and Andrew want to be surprised actually.

Tay: Aw that's fine, What are you expecting?

Anne: *Smiles* I don't mind if it's a boy or a girl, I'll be happy.

Ashley and Tay smiled at eachother as Ashley was rubbed her bump as Anne was laughing while Tay said something while going near her bump.

Tay: Hey, Once you are born, Your going to have two cool aunts!

Ashley: And Thats us!

Anne was laughing as Tay and Ashley were also laughing with her. They all continued talking to eachother before Tay and Ashley needed to leave as Anne was sitting and breathed heavily as She was starting to have a little headache.

Until Anne saw Andrew walking towards her as Anne had a smile on her face.

Andrew: Hey there, Beautiful.

Matheson kissed her cheek as Anne smiled at him as Andrew was looking at her.

Andrew: Where are your friends at?

Anne: Oh they just left earlier, They're so excited about the baby.

Andrew: I understand they would, Even I am excited.

Anne had a smile on her face as Winters was holding her head while Andrew looked at her.

Andrew: What's the matter?

Anne: Nothing, I just have a little headache.

Andrew: Sorry to hear. I was thinking about taking you for baby shopping though.

Anne: Wait! I don't have a headache anymore.

Andrew started laughing as Anne smiled and laughed with him.

Anne: Seriously, I would love to go shopping.

Andrew: Well I want you to rest up first and You also need to eat something. Then I'll take you shopping.

Anne: Aww promise?

Andrew: *Smiles* Promise.

Anne smiled and slowly got up before she hugged Andrew as Matheson smiled and hugged her.

Soon, Andrew made something for Anne to eat as Winters was eating and enjoyed the meal, They were talking to eachother as Anne decided to watch an episode of her favourite TV show.

After a while, They decided to go shopping in the mall as They were leaving the house while Andrew was helping Anne to get inside the car as Andrew smiled and got in the driver's seat.

They reach the mall as Anne was really excited as they entered the mall while Andrew was holding Anne's hand.