Chapter 6: Sparkles And Bliss

Augest 14 2017

It was the next day, The time was twelve p.m. Anne was standing outside as She was looking through her phone and saw the positive reviews on her brand as It made Anne have a huge smile on her face. Winters continued scrolling through the reviews as she was fixing her hat.

 Winters continued scrolling through the reviews as she was fixing her hat

Anne was smiling as Winters closed her phone and looked around before. . .

Tay: Boo!

Anne jumped and saw Tay standing as She started laughing as Anne looked at her

Anne: Oh my gosh, You scared me!

Tay: The Prankster is back!

"Hahaha Screw you already."

Tay: *Cheesy smiles* Sorrry.

Anne just smiled as Tay was smiling as Both of them were walking as Tay was smiling and was speaking.

Anne: So Where are we going?

Tay: We are going for lunch! I found a really good place.

Anne: Your always good with picking restaurant.

Tay: Mmmm true! Plus it's been sometime since we went for lunch.

Anne: Yeah, I usually went by myself.

Tay: Aside from that. . . I have a friend actually that is coming to Los Angeles

Anne: Ooooh that's nice.

Tay: Yeah. . Well, He's actually twenty nine years old and He's right now looking for a relationship. So maybe you could-

Anne: Uhh Sorry Tay, I'm not interested in a relationship right now.

Tay: Aww come on, You two would look adoreble!

Anne: *Laughs* Your a ship master at this rate. But yeah, Honestly I find someone but right now no.

Tay: Its okay. Hmmm are you sure your not seeing anyone?

Anne: Um No I'm not.

Tay smirked as Anne rolled her eyes and lightly hit her arm as They both continued walking to the restaurant as Tay was making jokes.