Chapter 20: Heartbeats

September 25 2017

The group were sitting in the bar as They were drinking some water, There wasn't that many people in the bar in which the group decided to do some fun stuff. There was even a microphone as Ashley was yelling in the microphone as Anne and Tay were laughing.

Andrew, Alex, Esther and Robert were smiling and looking at them while drinking water as Anne laughed.

Anne: You can't pull a Britney Spears voice correctly!

Ashley: *Laughs* Didn't mean to hurt anyone's ears!

Esther: I didn't even know you were yelling on the microphone haha.

Robert: With enough practice, You might get to sing like Britney.

Tay: Your right about that actually.

Alex: Anyways, I'm hungry. What should we order?

Anne/Tay/Esther/Ashley: Burger Sliders!

Robert: *Laughs* Hey! I was just gonna say that!

Andrew: *Chuckles* You heard the ladies, Alex. It's time for some burger sliders.

Alex: *Smiles* Alright then.

Alex got up as Anne and her friends decided to sit with the others as They were talking to eachother.

Anne: So if you don't mind me asking, Robert. When is the wedding happening?

Robert: *Smiles* Actually We have been discussing alot about it, We really wanna get married.

Ashley: Aww that's sweet actually.

Tay: The wedding is gonna be beautiful.

Robert: Thanks, You all are getting invited to wedding.

Anne: Really? That's awesome!

Andrew: What about me?

Robert: Of course, Your my best friend.

Andrew: I know the wedding is going to be wonderful. Does it include food and drinks?

Robert: I'll tell you after.

Andrew: Always beware of the guy that says "I'll tell you after"

Robert and the others started laughing, Andrew also laughed at his own joke as Esther said something.

Esther: Okay that was actually funny and I should keep that tip in mind.

They laughed again until They saw Alex walking towards them as He had a smile on his face and sat with them.

Later on, The food finally arrived as They were eating and drinking Sprite.