Chapter 5: Fireworks

Augest 13 2017

Andrew and Anne were walking together as They were making their way to Anne's house.

Anne: Thank you for helping me.

Andrew: Its okay. I'm always happy to help anyone. I'm surprised to see you actually.

Anne: *Chuckles* I'm also surprised to meet you. . . You own Sauvage don't you?

Andrew: Yes I do.

Anne: Its a really good brand. I seen the reviews of your business.

Andrew: Yeah, I'm happy these two years Its been going well. What about you?

Anne: Thats great to hear honestly. I also started my brand two years ago and things have been going well.

Andrew smiled at her as They both continued talking more about their brand and businesses, Both of them seemed very interested.

Soon, They made it to Anne's house as Andrew placed the bags outside Anne's door as Both of them smiled at eachother.

Anne: Thanks for helping me.

Andrew: No problem. Do you need any help?

Anne: No, I can do the rest. Besides you need to get your stuff.

Andrew: Its already in the car so I don't need to worry about anything.

Anne smiled at him as Andrew continued looking at her before He saw something in Anne's fingers. It was pairs of rings.

Andrew: Nice rings.

Anne: Oh really?

Anne looked at her gold rings as She was showing it to Andrew as Andrew slightly touched her hand and was looking at it as Anne smiled

Andrew: I like that fashion, I also wear rings.

He showed his fingers as Anne smiled, One of the rings were a skull while the other two were normal as Anne looked at him.

Anne: Wow! That looks really cool. You should tell me where you bought these.