"Hi, Candace. Welcome to our hotel," I extended my hand for a handshake, but she ignored my hand and went directly into my arms and clung to me like a snake. Her lips aimed for mine as I quickly evaded and landed on my cheek.

"Hey, what's wrong, darling? Why do I feel you're avoiding me?" she complained when I removed her arms and put a distance between us.

She wore a red two-piece bikini with a scarf wrapped on her hips that left nothing to any man's imagination. Wearing high heels on the beach, too much makeup and fake eyelashes seemed like her purpose was not for fun, but to join a reality island dating show.

"I'm seeing someone now. In fact, she's here. We're on a date."

"What?" Tucker reacted, his eyes grew enormous, "is that for real? Is this the Sebastian I know?"

"What the fuck!" Candace glared at me angrily, "you led me on. I even broke up with my boyfriend for you!"

"I did nothing. It was merely a hook up, nothing more."

"You can't do this to me! You're discarding me like a fucking cheap whore!"

"Hey, calm down," Tucker shushed her, "don't make a scene. There are Paparazzi everywhere."

She instantly looked around and composed herself. With her head held up, she conceded, "okay, I accept my misfortune for now. I know that dating thing won't last. You'll still come back to me."

I don't think so. Definitely I was turned off.

There was no time to argue, so I excused myself.

"I have to go back to my date, you guys have fun here," I turned to Tucker, "just charge all your expenses to me."

But it was Candace who answered, looking so excited.

"Really? I can have spa treatment, body massage and hair color later?"

"He said everything, right? So yeah," Tucker said, then faced me again, "come on, man, don't be a spoilsport. We can have fun together. The more the merrier."

"Not now. We want to be alone together. I really have to go–"

"Let us meet the lucky girl," Tucker insisted, "don't you want to know what I think of her?"

Before I could find words to answer him, a staff member came to inform me that the caddie was waiting to take us parasailing.

"Great! We're going parasailing too. Then jet skiing, and sailing," Tucker would not give up.

The staff informed me that we booked the same schedule for parasailing with Tucker and Candance.

"No way. Rebook their schedule to another time," I ordered the staff, but Tucker wouldn't let it go. He would hang out with us as much as possible.

"What's wrong with you, man? We've done this many times."

"I said NO, Tucker. Both of you should stay away from me and my date. No more discussions, okay?" I said firmly.

Before Tucker could answer, Sweet arrived looking so stunning in her simple beach outfit – beige shirt and white swimming shorts, with her hair up in a ponytail. Her light tan made her look more alive.

She took my breath away. I could validate my theory now that she looked more and more beautiful every time I saw her.

"Hi," Sweet greeted, and Tucker smiled at her brightly.

"Ah, you must be Sebastian's date. Hello beautiful. I'm Tucker, his best buddy. And this is Candace."

"Hi. I'm Sweet Treble."