Part 22- British Youtubers and Bed.

Abby's POV.

When I leave the meet and greet, I head to the hotel room where I suspect Katie is. As I unlock the door I hear a squeal.

"Are you busy?" I giggle. I hear rustling, then voices.

"Come in." She states. I walk round the corner to where the beds are and I see Matt sitting on one bed  and Katie on the other.

"That's my bed Matt." I yell "madly". I run towards him and melt into a hug.

"I've missed you Abs."

"I'm Abs with the abs."

"You have abs?"

"I do." We all laugh, and talk for hours until the door is knocked on LOUDLY. I run to the door and open it quickly in case it's an emergency. It's just Cam.

"Hey baby." He whispers and runs into the room. He finds Katie and jumps on top of her.

"Excuse me! I'm right here." I snap. He looks at me and grins, then begins kissing Katie's cheek. He smothers her in kisses, and she just giggles.

"I missed you!" He laughs at her face which now has lipstick marks on it.

"Ahh, I get it. You didn't want to ruin my face."

"I can if you want."

"I'll pass. I'm hungry!"

"Me too, let's all go to In and Out!"

"Cam, that's where all the you tubers go. I'm not one of them."

"Right. Sure. I guess we'll go to the trash can for food then?"

"Fine!!" I yell. They all laugh at me, but I chose to ignore it this time. I hear Cameron whisper something, it's probably along the lines of: she's mad or something like that. I grab my bag and we all head out to the in and out across the road.

When we arrive there are a bunch of you tubers are there. The guy outside asks us for our vidcon passes. They must be letting only creators in.

"Uhh, this is my best friend. She doesn't have a creator pass because she isn't but it's his boyfriend, his friend, and my best friend." I stutter. He looks at me, and to Katie. He shrugs, then lets us in. When we walk in, the british you tubers are at one table with Tyler, Troye, and Connor. Then there are the viners, the american youtubers, and others. I feel like I'm back at middle school with all the cliques and table groups. I turn to Katie who is freaking out, and I can't hold myself from laughing. Cameron points to the vine table and I shake my head.

"You see them at Magcon. I want time with you." I say. He looks around and finds an empty table. He points to that, and we all nod. We walk past the british youtuber table and I scream inside. HOLY SHITTTT!!! Cameron sees me blush, and walks back to their table.

"Cameron, it's over there." I whisper.

"I know. Just wait." He giggles. He walks over to the table that makes me scream and begins to talk.

"Hey guys!" He says.

"Hello."

"Hi!"

"Hey!"

"Uhhh, hello?"

"Hey Cam!"

"CAM!!!" They all say. Oh my gosh they are real.

"How are you all doing?" He asks. Most of them nod, the others ignore him. Some of them think he's a dick. I understand in a way.

"Uhh, this is Abby. She's a youtuber with 500,000 subscribers but secretly inside she fangirls over all of you." He states.

"CAMERON!" I say nudging him. They all laugh. I'm officially embarrassed. Matt and Katie go over to our table to talk but I'm stuck here.

"Well hello! I'm pretty sure I saw you earlier." Zoe says. Zoe freaking Sugg remembered seeing me.

"Uhh— Yeah. You—were with A-Alfie. A-and you thought I was—one of— you." I stutter. She giggles then takes a pause.

"It's cool. We should get together sometime." Zoe says, and Marcus finishes. My jaw drops to the floor and Cameron covers my mouth so I Don't catch flies.

"I'm sure she'd love to." He giggles. They all laugh and we walk away. I playfully slap Cam's face and he just grins.

We finish eating dinner then head back to the hotel. We eventually decide that Cam and I will sleep in my room. Matt and Katie will sleep in Cam and Nash's room, and Matt will sleep on a couch somewhere. We climb into bed, and we have a whispering conversation.

"I hate being in the same room as you, and not in the same bed. It just doesn't feel right." Cam sighs.

"Cam, these beds are single beds."

"But your not single."

"Cam."

"Abby."

"FINE!" I giggle. He gets out of bed and I open the covers so he can squeeze in beside me. I begin to fall off as he takes up most of the bed.

"This doesn't work." I whisper. We both break out laughing, and become all hot from doing so. I roll on top of him so I'm hugging him as a teddy bear.

"Does this work?" He asks. I nod and peck him on the lips. I have this comforting feeling. I feel the material of his boxers on my thighs. His rock hard 6 packed chest on my abbed chest. His long legs on mine and I can feel his heart beat on my ears. It's soothing. He slides off my tank top and I'm left topless.

"Cameron." I sigh. I can feel his cheeks smile on my shoulder. "What did I say?"

"What? You cant sleep topless?"

"But I know where this is going. We both do."

"If we're not ready, we don't have to. We can wait until christmas."

"Babe, I'll be in New York. And you'll be in LA."

"Oh yeah!"

"I promise in March."

"In the dorms?"

"No. We can do it in the back of a car."

"Seriously?"

"No! We can get a hotel, or something?"

"I love you, but just sleep like that."

"And if I feel something popping out of your boxers?"

"ABBY!"

"It's happened before."

"No."

"You were sleeping. Probably a dream.. about me perhaps?"

"GOODNIGHT!"

"Right, night. I love you."

——————

VOTE, COMMENT, AND ALL SORTS! Love you lots xx