Part 21- Cameron's Meetup.

Abby's POV.

Cameron helps me finish my meet up then we head to the green room. He has a meet up later, so it can't be long. I'm still shocked.

"I cant believe this." I say sitting down on the couch.

"I've missed you so much. I hated lying to you."

"Has Matt seen Katie yet?"

"I think so. But I don't really feel like staying in my room..."

"I'm sharing with Katie."

"Oh."

"But—I'm sure there are other available rooms."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Not exactly."

"Oh."

"Cam. I don't know if I'm ready yet. I love you so much, but—"

"Abby, don't worry. Let's enjoy our time together cause I won't see you until Magcon in San Diego."

"Can you believe that's in November. And then I won't see you until March."

"Yeah.." He grins.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing." He says. He pecks me on the lips and stands up. I take his hand and he leads me somewhere. After 10 minutes riding on Cameron's back through the convention and screaming girls chasing us we arrive at his meet and greet.

"I guess I'm joining you." I ask. He nods. The line opens and girls scream and run to get into their place. Wow, I thought mine was crazy. The first girl walks up.

"Hi gorgeous." Cameron says. I nudge him as a reminder that I'm his only one. He signs her poster, takes pictures, and obviously kisses her cheek. A few people watched my videos and didn't manage to meet me, and some just gave me looks as I was there. Some smiled and some asked questions so Cameron and I thought of something. As a lot of the fans think I'm a friend or manager we thought we'd tell them before someone else did. Cameron stands up on a chair and makes sure he can see the whole line. He grabs a microphone and begins.

"Hello." He laughs. The girls scream, and he waits until it dies down to talk. "As some of you might have seen, there is a girl next to me. Now, I hate to say this so— Abby! Come on up." He continues. No. No. No. I look up at him and shake my head. He gives me his begging eyes so I give in. I take his hand and he pulls me up next to him. As there's not enough room on the chair he puts me on his shoulders. Now, i'll tell you now and never again. This is the scariest thing ever. Never go on someones shoulders when they are not on ground level. It gives you the goose bumps. Cameron hands me the mic and I begin to speak.

"Hi!" I giggle. Some of my fans scream, some just give me horrible looks. They're just jealous. "I'm Abby. I do have a youtube channel, but only 500,000 subscribers. So if your not subscribing, please do. Just getting my self promo in there. Anyway, I'm Abby. I think I already said that." I stutter. I don't want to say this. We should save it for a video. Cameron notices I have stopped talking and grabs my hand. I place my hand in his and squeeze it. I swear he gives me confidence, I continue. "Cameron and I met this summer in LA, and got to know each other, and eventually saw each other everyday. We became great friends then—we left the friendship zone and entered— the relationship zone." I hear gasps in the line, and some tears. I see some happy, and some mad. "So, Cameron and I have been together a few months. I'm sorry I've taken the guy of your dreams." I finish. Some of them clap. I feel bad. Cause now they know he's no longer the single hot viner. And then half of the crowd begin to chant the words: "KISS!" Cameron takes me off his shoulders, and places me on the chair. He jumps off the chair onto the ground so he's a little shorter than me. He looks at the crowd unsure, then I nod. He stands on his tip toes and leans in towards my face. As he's going to slow, I grab his face and kiss him. A kiss that will let everyone know; he's mine. Pretty much all of the fans begin to cry so I leave the meet and greet. I'm sure Cam knows why. We're officially a couple on the internet. Aberon or Cabby. Cabby. Ahh.

———————

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was away for my trip and it was so much fun! I found out my crush liked me back!! Yay! He actually told me to my face. I'm so happy to find out if anything will come next. Anyway, I'll upload one more then another one in a while. PLEASE COMMENT! VOTE! AND READ! We are so close to 1K!!!