Part Six- Volley Ball Game and Pancakes.

Abby’s POV.

Once we’ve finished serving Dave choses 3 groups of 12 to play games of volleyball. I’m guessing this is what he was writing down on the paper.

“Right you lot. First game will include the following… listen up; Cameron Dallas, Abby Fullerton, Katie Dillon, Matthew Espinosa, Ashley Miller, Anna Miller, Kelly Harris, Nash Grier, Sean Tomlinson, Daniel Deyes, Natasha Park, and Zoe Rutherford. Head over to court B and begin practicing. I trust you all to sort out a team of 6 each, so I’ll see you in a second.” Dave announces. All 12 of us head over to court B and sort out our teams. The side i’m on is my favourite, which means I have a good chance of serving. I request to be the server, and they all approve. Katie is her usual; front right corner. (Right in front of Abby) Cameron goes to my left, and Matt is to his left. Next to Katie is Anna, and next to her is Ashley. It seems to fit perfectly, where as the other team are still fighting over who’s gonna serve.

“Ya’ll ready?” Anna shouts in her southern accent. They all scramble around and give us a thumbs up. I place the ball on my left hand and bring my right hand forward to smack the ball over the net. Success. They all clap as it lands right in-between Nash and Sean. I giggle because i’m better than 2 fit guys. 

Once the games finished, the results are the obvious. We won! To celebrate our victory we head out to iHop even though it’s 10.30; a weird time of day for pancakes.. but who gives a shit to be honest?

“You ready?” Katie asks as I grab my board.

“Yeah, let’s go!” I say. I race forward to catch up with Cameron who’s also riding his penny board. 

“I bet you I can beat you to iHop!” I say speeding up.

“Wanna bet?” He says trying to catch up.

“Anything.”

“If I get there first, you have to come on a date with me. Otherwise, I’ll buy your pancakes.”

“Your on Dallas.” I say racing ahead. I speed up and think I’ve won once I see iHop ahead of me, until I jinx it. Cameron comes speeding ahead. Now he’s almost at iHop which obviously means he’s won. I slow down as I near the restaurant and I jump of my board, running to Cameron.

“Alright Dallas. You won! But that date; we’re going as friends.”

“As long as I can call it a date?”

“Whatever.” I say as I roll my eyes. He’s such a flirt. Once, Matt, Katie, Anna and Ashley catch up to us we head in. I gaze over the menu, thinking about what I’m going to have. Once I’ve decided on the Pancake Stack with bacon and maple syrup I look up from my menu to see Cameron looking at me. He’s biting his lip, he then blushes as he realising I saw him. I just laugh because I think it’s adorable. 

We’ve now finished our pancakes so Matt, Katie, Cameron and I head back to the beach house. Obvoiusly we had to have a race back there… and you’ll never guess who won. Cameron. And I bet him he wouldn’t beat me this time. So now I owe him another date. I guess I’m kind of falling for the real Cameron Dallas. Is that bad?

——————-

I'll update again soon. Sorry for a short chapter, but I have a good one coming soon <3 Please vote/comment <3