Part 12- The Phone Call.

Abby's POV.

It's now 3am, and as usual I'm watching youtube. My flight is at 7am, so i'm as well staying up. I turn on all the lights and begin to pack everything up until I'm interrupted by my phone ringing. I run over to my bed where it's sitting and see the called ID is Shawn. Should I answer? Shit, what do I do? I hesitate, but eventually pick up.

"Uh... Shawn it's like 3.30?!" I whisper.

"Um, Abby. It's—"

"Cameron."

"Yeah."

"What do you want?"

"Abby I want to apologise."

"Well I don't want to hear it."

"Abby. Listen to me."

"Fine. Alright. Just hurry up."

"Abby. When that fan kissed me, I thought it was you because YOUR the ONLY one I kiss. I would never kiss a fan, unless it's on the cheek. If a fan kisses me on the lips, you don't want to know what i've done to them... and no.. not what you think. I slap them if you were wondering. Abby I've never loved someone as much as I love you. When I met you 2 months ago, I had just broken up with a girl and I thought i'd never find someone after that. But when I saw your beautiful face, and the way you hit that ball... I was shocked. I got to know you, and saw me on your background of your phone. I instantly remembered the day I met you. I had a flashback, and saw myself smiling. Abby, I want you to know this: That if you decide to leave tomorrow... well today, it wont change how I feel about you—the feelings I have when I see you. The sparks I have when you kiss me. Abby... I'll never stop loving you." Oh my god. That's the nicest thing someone has ever said to me. Should I act like I don't care, hang up, say what it meant, be truthful? Ugh, I don't know.

"Don't leave me hanging Abby."

"Cameron."

"Yes..?"

"I—I don't know what to say." I whimper. I sniffle, and hear Cameron talking as I do.

"Are... Are you crying Abby Fullerton?"

"Umm, no."

"I know when your lying."

"Okay, yeah. I am. But Cameron, you probably say that to everyone."

"Abby. Your special. Even ask my mom, I've never been this in love."

"I haven't even met your mum aha!"

"If you leave, I'll be hopeless. You'll be hopeless."

"How do you know."

"Katie called me. She said you were crying, and she told me what you said. That you messed up, and you still love me."

"Oh."

"Abby."

"Cameron."

"We can make this work."

"Can we Cam? Can we?!"

"We will make this work. Even if it means I have to stop kissing my fans cheeks... I'd do anything to keep you."

"You don't mean that."

"I do."

"Your Cameron Alexander Dallas. You can have anyone, what's so special about me?"

"I could go on all day and night about what's so special about you."

"Well I only have 2 hours until I'm off to the airport."

"Abby, come on!"

"Cameron, if I stayed... I'd have to suffer leaving you next week anyways."

"And if you didn't, I'd suffer for the rest of my life."

"What about when I go? You'll find someone better, and we'll be over."

"Abby. I love you but you've got to stop that. If we ever break up—"

"Okay..."

"If we ever break up, I would never be able to fall in love—ever again. Your the perfect girl for me. You play volleyball, your gorgeous, your funny, your nice, your insecure, your a foodie, you skate, your a LA girl and your just everything I need."

"Cameron, most of those were external traits."

"Abby. What did I say? I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS AND NIGHTS LISTING EXTERNAL, AND INTERNAL— There aren't enough days in the world to list those."

"Your amazing Cam but..."

"But what? What do you not like me?"

"THAT'S THE THING. There is nothing I don't like about you. Your perfect."

"So?"

"Well there are a few things, but you know... no relationship is perfect."

"This doesn't have to be."

"Right, I'll stay. But I still have to leave next week."

"Abby, I love you so much."

"I love you too Cameron. I'll see you later."

"Alright." Looks like I'm staying in LA for another week.

—————

Oooh, another chapter! ahah enjoy xx