Part One- Ariving in LA

Abby’s POV.
“FINALLY!” I shouted out loud not realising it.
“Shut up loser! If it’s still a single digit on the clock, i’m not ready to get up!” Katie moaned.
“Oh I’m very so sorry.” I giggled. It was finally the summer which mean’t we could FINALLY go to LA. Technically we’re not escaping school, but it’s going to be fun. The plan for the summer is pretty basic, but amazing at the same time. Katie and I are heading to LA for 2 ½ months and for 1 month of that we’re doing some sort of camp for Volley Ball. It’s a mixed gender camp which means I’ll be able to “socialise” with the guys. All we do there is practice our skills, do lots of matches and going against other camps/summer schools. It’s gonna be a lot of fun. The rest of the summer we’ll just be wondering about LA, hopefully hanging out with friends we’ve made at camp. Gosh I sound like i’m 12.

I get out of bed and begin to pack… something I should have done yesterday. Oh well. I pack the basics; underwear, bra’s, shirts, pants, shorts, shoes, makeup, pyjamas, socks, bikinis, my volley ball stuff, and my toiletries. Technically this is all I need, but of course I’m packing more. I plan to start a youtube channel or something over the summer. It’s really cheesy, but I’ve always liked the idea. And if I change my mind, I’ll have my camera for pictures and memories. In that goes. All my electronics; laptop, chargers..etc. I think thats it apart from my carry-on and my penny board.

I head into the dorms’ bathroom and get showered. I decide to wash my hair because it’s about time. Once I’m out I change, and apply my essential makeup; concelar, powder, eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss. Not too much for traveling. Eventually I head back to the room to wake up Katie as we’ve to be at the airport in 2 hours.
“Katie! If you don't get up there’s no going to LA for you.” I say as I hold in my giggles.
“OMG! LA! YASSSS. I’m — getting up!” She screams and yawns at the same time. She does her stuff, and an hour later we’re off to the airport.

We arrive at the airport at about 12 o’clock which gives us JUST enough time to check in, and head to the gate. But of course that doesn't happen that smoothly.
“STARBUCKS! STARBUCKS! PLEASE?!” I beg Katie. I mean I can’t walk past my boyfriend with out saying hi… gosh that would be mean. I go in and order my all time favourite summer drink: Teavana Iced Shaken Passion Tango Tea/Lemonade.I get one for Katie too because I’m the “best” friend ever! Once I’m done we walk to the gate and get on the plane right away.

“YAY!” I yell-whisper as we wait on our bags at the airport in LA. Katie steps back pretending she’s not with me because she’s embarrassed. I mean who wouldn't be excited to be in LA for 2 ½ freaking months?! We grab our bags and head outside to get a taxi. We should really rent a car for the summer, but we’ll worry about that later. As we can’t get to out beach house until 5 o’clock we head to Santa Monica Beach for something to eat, and some rides.

---------------

That was the first chapter. I dont know how good this story wil turn out, but I have a really good plot line! So please read this and if you like it vote/comment and share with other people so it can get lots of reads. <3 :) x