Part 14- Sunrise Snuggles.

Cameron's POV.

Ha, I wasn't waiting until later to see her. I told Shawn that he didn't have to stop her from flying anymore, and grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet then headed out. First I went to McDonalds, and grabbed 2 cheeseburger meals, and drove to the beach house. I parked my car in the drive, and climbed the tree that lead to Abby's balcony. I took out my phone and texted her.

"Hey babe, can you go out on your balcony? I think I left my penny board there last week. I'm worried. x" I sent it, and heard it ding from inside. A few moments later she replied.

"I'm in bed. I'll do it tomorrow. xxx"

"Ooh, lots of kisses hey? xxxxxxxx Umm, it is tomorrow."

"You know what I mean xxxxxxxxxxx"

"Okay, but please."

"Cam, I'm in bed. And I'm warm, and snuggly."

"I wish I could be in with you."

"Me too. ILY."

"Abbyyyy please!"

"Fine, but you owe me."

"Oh trust me, i'll pay you back. x" I heard her shuffle about in her room, and then I hear the door unlocking. She opens the door, and her mouth drops.

"CAMM!!" She squeals while running towards me. She jumps on top of me, and straddles around my hips.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear. I play with her hair, then put her down.

"You brought me my other boyfriend? You didn't have to!"

"There is only one lover in your life."

"Well-"

"No exceptions."

"Fine. Come in!" She grabs her McDonalds and my hand and we go inside. It's dark, and smells like cinnamon. I stare at her in her underwear and one of my shirts, with fluffy socks.

"Your looking sexy in the shirt." I smirk.

"Oii, I look better in it than you do."

"Blah, blah blah." I giggle as she grabs my hand and directs me onto the bed. We get under the covers and eat the McDonalds while we watch Pretty Little Liars cause that's her favourite show at the moment.

"It's obvious. A is Aria. She's pretending." I state.

"Cam!! No. Ugh, you need to start from Season 1."

"Whatever. Can we sleep now? The sun is gonna rise in like 10 minutes and I haven't even slept yet." I sigh. She nods and we snuggle up in spoon position and fall asleep as the sun rises.

---------

I had to make her watch PLL cause it's my fave! Sorry it's kinda short, I'm working on some better chapters. Keep reading this story, cause I don't want to stop this. If it doesn't get a certain amount by a certain day I might stop because I don't want to do this for no reason ahah xx