Part 15- I Wish I Could Wake Up To This All The Time

Abby's POV.

I woke up in a strong guys arms, and felt warm, loved; safe. Cameron. I rolled over so I could he his adorable face, and grinned when he was in sight. I pushed out of his arms and headed into the bathroom to get changed. I hopped in and out of the shower, applied my makeup, and wrapped a towel around my damp body. I unlocked the bathroom door and went to my drawers to look for some clothes. Perfect. A United XXVI tank top, with my: Cameron Dallas Is My Boyfriend hoodie cause you know... he actually is. I also pick out my sports bra and underwear, along with my volleyball spandex. As Cameron is sleeping, I decide to play a prank. A naked show that he'll never see. 

I drop my towel, and dance around naked. I touch every where knowing if Cameron were awake he'd be turned on and then I realise. We've never... had... sex. We've been together 2 months, so I suppose that's normal. I've only had one relationship that lasted longer than this and that was a whole year. With Shawn. We dated in the 7th grade, but the furthest we got was kiss on the lips. All my other relationships have lasted as long as a month—which is why I'm still a virgin. I realise I'm standing there naked and Cameron has awoken.

"Oh, good afternoon." I say and quickly put my towel back on.

"I've seen you naked before." He sighs. That's true. We change together, but we've never gone further than that. Not showered, not even touched each other. I mean we have, but not in that way. Do I crave it ever? I'm not gonna lie. I have. Just seeing him shirtless with pants on turns me on. His body is just something anyone would crave. He stands up in only his boxers, and kisses me. The kiss deepens and he grabs my neck and pulls me so we're against each other. He begins to pull my towel off, but I loosen the kiss, and I grab my towel so it stays on.

"Cam, I don't know if we're ready for this." I hesitate.

"For what? Sex?" He asks.

"Yeah. I mean I'm leaving next week, and if this relationship ends I don't want to regret anything from the relationship."

"You don't need to think about it ending."

"I know."

"And I guess I agree."

"Cameron, can I ask you something."

"Anything."

"Are you— are you a virgin?" I ask. He stares at me. Doesn't blink. Doesn't move. I sit down on the bed and secure my towel as I wait for an answer.

"No. I am not." He sighs.

"SHIT!" I curse. "Sorry. I didn't mean to swear."

"What's the problem? Are— are you?"

"No." I lie.

"So what's the problem?"

"Nothing. Just—never mind. Get changed, we can go downstairs for brunch."

"Right, it's like 2 o'clock. Cant I go like this? I mean you seem to like it."

"Well, you are a tanned, good looking, strong, sexy looking guy and if we were the only ones in the house I'd let you... but I don't want Katie to get the wrong idea."

"Abby. She's the one that does that with Matt every night for christ's sake."

"Your right. Just put on my Cameron Dallas pyjama pants."

"Ahh, alright. Shirtless?"

"That's fine."

"Is it just fine?"

"It's perfect." I giggle. I slip off my towel, and begin to put on my clothes while I see Cam bite his lip trying not to smirk.

"You can smirk Cam." I interrupt his viewing.

"Sorry, I just cant take my eyes off of you."

"Wish I could say the same."

"You can if—"

"I love you cam, but we wont eat if we stay up here and Im not eating left over McDonalds." I grab his hand once I'm done changing, and we head downstairs. The house is empty. Quiet. Katie must be at Matt's. I make grilled cheese, and Cam makes smoothies. We sit down on the couch and eat while we chat. 

"Cam. When we are ready, will we have sex?" I ask. I hear him choke on his food at the word.

"I'm eating."

"I know. I just, I don't know. We cant do it before I leave, but if everything works out— would you want to?"

"Of course I would."

"Damn. I don't want to leave."

"What if I came with you?" I choke on my food and start coughing on my food.

"WHAT?!"

"What?"

"What are you talking about? What do you mean?"

"I don't want you to leave, and you don't want to leave, but you have to. Why don't I come to San Diego. It's still in California."

"But Cam. You have Magcon, and your family is here."

"Your family is in Denver... Colorado."

"I know."

"I mean, we could buy a house—"

"Cam, I stay at the dorms."

"Right."

"We'll work something out. We always do." He whispers into my ear as he plays with my hair. We snuggle up together, and watch Expelled. And of course Cam cringes at almost everything.

——————

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. The next chapter might be a little sad :( Also I'd love to see if anyone actually reads this. So comment down below if you love the story. (Expectation: 100 comments> OMG I LOVE THIS Reality: no comments)