Part Three- First Day of Camp.

Abby’s POV.
“Beep—Beep—Beep” My alarm clock yells. I turn over to face my beside table, and smack my alarm clock so it shuts up. Ahh.. now back to my dream. Cameron Dalla— “Beep—Beep—Beep” It yells again. OH FOR GODS SAKE. I’LL GET UP! I climb out of bed and head to the bathroom, do all the essentials and go into the kitchen for breakfast to see that Katie is already up and ready. She's already changed, eaten breakfast, makeup on, hair washed… this was weird.

“Well your up early.” I say sarcastically.

“Yeah. I figured I’d be prepared. Are you planning on hooking up with any guys there?” She asks me.

“You know I don't do that. If I find a guy, I’ll stick to him.. but no promises.” I state. She rolls her eyes at me, and I just smirk. Once I’ve eaten breakfast, and gathered my things we skate over to the camp place. Technically we could stay there, but it’s better to have our own place. It’s a volley ball camp, but its more a beach camp because the courts are in the sand on the beach, and we play beach games half of the time. After 5 minutes of skating down the sidewalk of Santa Monica beach we reach the camp area. There are 12-18 year olds hitting volleyballs everywhere, people swimming, and people just sunbathing… this seems like it’s gonna be a VERY relaxed camp.

We walk over to the adults who look as if they run this thing and register.

“Names please?” The lady asks.

“I’m Katie.”

“I’m Abby.”

“Nice to meet you girls, I’m Amanda and I’m the camp counsellor and First aid lady person thing.”

“Ha. Okay. Cool.”

“Oh and this is Dave. He is the coach for the volley ball, and the instructor. So always listen to him!”

“Yes. Listen to me all the time. Now is that Katie Dillon?”

“Umm yeah it is.”

“16 years old? From Colorado?”

“Yeah thats me.”

“And Abby Fullerton? 16 from Colorado?”

“Yep that’s me!”

“Great. Just put on these wrist bands and do what ever you want for the next hour. We’ll give directions for everyone then.”

“Cool. Thanks!”

We giggle at each other as we walk off down near the water. I take off my tank top, and shorts leaving my in my black bikini. I should have made the effort to tan cause all the girls here are tanned, and I’m not that tan. Katie does the same so we race each other into the ocean.

After an hour of swimming we get out and dry ourselves. We put our clothes over the top of our bikini and head over to the big group of people who are listening to the Instructor: Dave.

“Right everyone. Since a lot of you don't know each other, we want you to get to know everyone. So to do that, I’m going to put you into groups of 10. So we’re going to have 6 groups of 10. I’m going to read a LOT of names so bear with me.” He shouted. Katie and I waited until we heard our names nervously. What if she’s in a different group. It’ll be weird. All of a sudden I hear Katie’s name.

“Katie Dillon, Ashley Miller, Matthew Espinosa, Jack Murphy, Andrea Lee, Rachel Aniston, Craig Caylen, Kelly Harris, Steve Anderson, and Jake Stiller. Please form a group over by volleyball court C.” He shouts again. I look over at Katie concerned. I see sadness in her eyes, but I know she’ll be okay. Then it comes to me. Matthew Espinosa aka one of the guys we used to fangirl over is in her group! OMG. I wonder if any of the other guys are here. I’m lost in my thoughts when I realise he said my name a long with others.

“Abby Fullerton, Anna Miller, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Hannah Scott, Natasha Park, Zoe Rutherford, Sean Tomlinson, Daniel Deyes, and Hayden Beall. Group at volleyball court A please! On you go.” He shouts one last time… hold on. Did he? No. He couldn't have. Or? OMG. What if? Nope. Impossible. Or is it?

I walk over to court A to find 4 other girls and 3 guys. Theres supposed to be 10 people, but I guess 2 people are late. We all sit down on the sand and form a circle. I sit in-between 2 girls which makes me more comfortable. I guess what we’ve to do is to make friends so I introduce myself.

“Hi. I’m Abby.” I say facing a tall blonde haired girl.

“Oh hi. I’m Anna.” She says back.

“So are you from LA?”

“Yeah. I’ve come to this camp every summer since I was about 12.”

“Oh cool. Is it fun? This is my first year.”

“You’ll love it. And since the you tubers and viners live in LA, a lot of them come here but the fans don't know it. The fans at camp keep it quiet. We’ve been told if you tell them, they’ll shut this down, so we’ve kept quite. Do you know any famous you tubers or viners?”

“I used to. But I kind of left the fandom a few—”

“You left the fandom? And now your in LA. The place where a bunch of them live. Wow. I need your number, because I’m gonna get you back to normal!”

“HAH! Okay. It’s (whatever it is).”

“Cool. I’ll give you a call, and maybe we can meet up sometime when camp isn't on or something. How long are you here?”

“Until September.”

“Well then.” She winks then turns the other way to talk to the other person.

The rest of the day was just a bunch of meeting other people and I managed to get some peoples numbers and I found Katie who was talking to Matt.

“Hi Katie. Who’s this?” I wink. Matt walks away as I talk to her. Really??

“OMG. HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER, AND I GAVE HIM MINE.” She whisper-screams.

“Wow.”

“Hey I heard Cam and Nash’s names in your group. Were they there?”

“No. It might have been a mistake. But imagine if they actually came! Like OMG!”

“I thought you were done with the whole thing.”

“Well….”

“Well what?”

“I met a girl and she told me about the fandom, and how it’s changed. Then she said a lot of the Magcon boys come here for cam because of Volleyball!”

“Your a fangirl again!?”

“YAS!”

“THANK GOD! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT CHANGED!”

“AHAHHA!”                                                                                                                                                          
---------------

Third chapter! It's kind of boring, but I thought I'd leave it there for the day/week. I hope you like it, and a fun chapter will come soon. This is just a boring filler <3 :)