Part 18- The Worst News.

Cameron's POV.

Macon is fun and all, but it's absolute hell. Seeing all these girls just reminds me of Abby. I can't do fun things anymore, all I do is sit in the hotel room and sob. Matt's a little better with it than I am, but he's pretty much the same.

"Cam! Come on." Shawn says sitting down next to me.

"Just do it without me."

"Colorado needs you."

"Let me know when it's vidcon, then the San Diego stop, christmas, and March. Oh and then May."

"Cam."

"Fine."

"We appreciate it. Hey, we've just got Arizona and Utah left then Anaheim for Vidcon. THEN we have all the California stops. You'll manage." He pulls me off the bed and we head to the convention center. Once everything is done I head back to the hotel to Skype the girls. We're going to tell them some news that isn't real.

"Hey guys. Let me get Katie." Abby's soft, sweet, calming voice. Katie suddenly pops on screen and starts to cry.

"Kitty Cat, I love you so much but you can't cry every time we talk. It's not good for you, or me." Matt sighs. She wipes away her tears, and I clear my throat.

"We have some news." I say.

"Good, bad? Both?"

"Bad."

"Oh shit. What?"

"We can't go to vidcon."

"This is a prank. If it's not— it's fake. They're joking."

"We're serious. We've had to add a stop in New Mexico."

"Please no."

"I'm sorry." I sigh. They're falling for it. I see tears forming in both their eyes.

"We've got to go."

"Are you mad?"

"What do you think. We're going out, bye."

"You never go out."

"Well we have a reason now don't we. Bye." The call ends, and I instantly regret it.

"What have we done." I ask sighing.

"Trust me on this. It'll make the whole trip better."

"It better." I change into my swim trunks and head to the pool, hoping there is no fans.

I guessed wrong. There were about 500 fans outside the hotel, and about 20 in the lobby. And as soon as one person saw me, about 600 people came running inside the hotel and after me. I took the turn to the bathroom and locked the changing room. I sighed with relief and fell against the door. I gazed around the bathroom and saw clothes that look feminine. I take another look and I see a woman walking my way with a towel around her.

"Shit! Sorry." I shout. All the ladies look around and see me. They all scream, and I cover my eyes.

"Right, my eyes are shut. I need to go to the pool, I have fans— yes I'm famous. There are about 500 fans in this hotel after me, and about 100 of them are behind this door. If you make me go out, i'll be mobbed with people. Just let me walk to the pool?" I beg.

"No problem, let the poor man walk through." A woman says. I wave and head out the door to the pool. I jump in the pool, and lie on my back, floating. I wish it was that easy to float in life.

—————-

I needed to mix things up. Don't worry they'll still go to vidcon. Love you all xx