Part 11- The Agreement.

Cameron's POV.

I can't believe her. Just because a fan kissed me, and I joined in for the sake of it... doesn't mean she should go an kiss Shawn. I'm left standing in the middle of a crowd of fans as Abby walks off. She wins again. As I don't want to be rude to my fans, I stay for a few hours and take pictures. After the time goes by slowly, Shawn's finished too, so I go over to him.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asks me innocently.

"Are you kidding me Shawn? You and MY girlfriend kissed. So stop your innocence.

"Cameron, she kissed me."

"But you let her!"

"Yeah, cause I thought she meant it."

"And you didn't care what I would think?"

"Come on bro."

"Don't BRO me. You kissed my girlfriend and—"

"Why am I getting the blame? SHE KISSED ME!"

"Do you regret it?"

"The kiss? No."

"WHY THE HELL NOT? I'm your friend. I wouldn't even do that to you."

"You sure Cam? You did that to Vanessa."

"DONT TALK ABOUT VANESSA!"

"Chill out man."

"Forget this. I don't like fighting with you. I just want one thing as an apology."

"Wait, I have to apologise for YOUR girlfriend kissing me... and you kissed a fan with no apology?"

"SHE KISSED ME!"

"Exactly what I said about Abby and I."

"Well as you were involved, I want an apology."

"And Abby? And you?

"Look. Abby and I's apologies will be will be just us. Now, I need you to stop Abby."

"And you cant because?"

"She wont listen to me."

"Fine, where, when?"

"She's catching a flight to San Diego tomorrow, and there is only one so I need you to go to the airport and wait at the gate.""Why cant I stop her at the house?"

"I'm going to her house to apologise, and I need you there just in case she ignores me."

"Alright.... My mom's friend works at the Airport, and she can get you in. You'll just have to have a fake ID, and dress like an Air hostess. Don't worry, you wont actually... but my mom's friend's sister is a movie makeup artist so she'll get you set."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, so deal?"

"Deal man. And I'm sorry. I think Abby needed the whole story before she went and did that."

"I agree. See you tomorrow."

"Bye Shawn."

Abby's POV.

I got home and slammed the door.

"Hey Abby! What's up." Katie shouted from the couch where they were watching a movie.

"I'm leaving for San Diego tomorrow morning." I whimper as I run up the stairs. I hear her chasing after me, but I lock my door and I don't hear a peep from her but I know she's behind the door. I burst out into tears, and scream into my pillow. Katie knocks on my door, and I unlock it so she can come in.

"What the hell happened?" She whispers as she lays down beside me. I tell her the whole story and begin to cry again.

"So, technically it's your fault as well as his." She questions.

"Yes, but he kissed her first."

"She kissed him first, you kissed Shawn second. Think about it."

"Don't make me feel guilty."

"I love you and all, but your the most guilty one."

"Ugh, I'm so stupid."

"Yeah, you are."

"Stop it."

"Sorry. Well do you still want to be with him?"

"Of course. We were perfect— we were made for each other."

"But then you went and screwed it up."

"I guess I did."

"Well it's up to you what you do next. Remember the most important thing: He loves you. And you love him." She whispers and leaves the room.

———————-

EEK! Okay.... keep reading//voting//commenting even though you barley do any of those ahah! xx ILY