thirteen.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

13: random photos

"...there is no fear now, let go and just be free, I will love you, unconditionally..."

Instagram

dreamwastaken

merry christmas from us x

user limited comments

causelaurie

Christmas day.

user limited comments

Clay laughed as Lauren's uncles fought over the karaoke machine again. It wasn't his first Christmas with the Mendoza family so he was quite aware of how his girlfriend's family would get with traditions and holidays.

He also knew the fact that they loved drinking, this prompted Lauren to stick by her boyfriend because her uncles could be quite pushy when it comes to their drinks.

But right now, Clay was left alone with Anthony as his guard near the karaoke machine because Lauren was helping out in preparing the food for their Christmas Dinner.

As she was doing so, her mother who was standing beside her finally spoke up about the decision the couple had made. "Are you sure Lauren?"

This made the brunette stop, she set down the bowl of fried chicken her grandfather had cooked. She looked at her mother to see that she was waiting for a real answer.

Lauren had lived with her parents most of her life. It was even a challenge for her to move out when she got a job but now the situation was different. She was moving to a whole new country.

"I thought you were okay with this mom, why-" "I am. And I trust you and Clay its just, its Florida honey. It's a whole new timezone. You're going to be so far away."

The brunette sighed and moved to hug her mother as a way to reassure her, "I know it's a big decision mom but I really thought about it and it's something I think will not only benefit my relationship but also my life."

The older woman sighed in relief and cupped her daughter's cheeks, she smiled warmly at her, "As long as you're sure."

Lauren nodded without hesitation, "A 101 percent mom."

Twitter

dreamsecretclub

don't tell him -laurie

↳dreamsecretclub happy christmas everyone!

dreamsecretclub happy christmas everyone!

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"So, what's the news?" Sapnap asked as he brought his phone to the kitchen to get some water. He was on a group call with the couple and George who was back in the UK for the holidays with his family.

Dream had called his best friends with Lauren to tell them the news. He knew the two were having their suspicions what with some of the girl's things being sent to their home for a few weeks now.

"Shall I tell him?" George said with a smug smirk. This made Sapnap gasp, "Unfair! Hy did George know before me!" he yelled and pouted. Lauren chuckled sleepily, the girl was laying her head on her boyfriend's shoulder as she tried her best to keep her eyes open.

"No. He didn't know before you." Dream said as he sent George a knowing look. The Brit snickered, "I don't, I just have my guesses and I know I'm right." He said. Sapnap rolled his eyes, "Okay Mr. Ego."

Before the two could even argue, they were cut off by Lauren's small yawn. Dream smiled at her and pulled her closer, "Okay, maybe George's guess is right-" "YEAH! I'm right!"

"George!" Sapnap scolded him. "What?" "Laurie's sleeping." The youngest whispered making Dream chuckle at his best friends, "Anyway, I and Lauren are moving in together."

Silence was what returned to him. He bit on his lower lip with nerves. He knew that the two loves Laurie but this was a big change for them.

"So that's why her books arrived today." Sapnap cut the silence off making Dream sigh in relief, "Yeah. Are you guys like okay with this?"

George smirked, "You know we love Laurie more than you right?" The blonde rolled his eyes at his best friend, "Yeah okay. I know." he said as Lauren's head buried into his neck more.

Sapnap, who noticed the cuddly action laughed, "I think its time for us to say see you soon so Lauren can sleep peacefully." "Thanks Sappy." Lauren mumbled as she wrapped her arms around Dream.

George chuckled, "Okay. Good night to you Laurie. I'll talk to you two later." He said before hanging up. Sapnap scoffed, "He's in a rush." "As he always is," Dream said.

The best friends sat there smiling, "Thanks for being okay with this Nick." "Of course. She makes you happy, that's all I need."