four.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

4: anniversary videos

"...when every breath and every hour i still end up thinking of you..."

Youtube

Dream posted a video!

music: lowkey by Niki

The video started with a blank screen with a simple text; Happy 3 Years

As you hear the voice of Niki starting to sing so did the clips of Patches rolling around the floor with a sound of light laughter.

"Can I bring her home?" the camera panned to a girl with brunette hair and a bright smile. Dream's familiar chuckle was heard behind the camera, "You're always welcome here."

A blush appeared on her cheeks making the boy holding the camera chuckle. The next scene appeared to the girl sitting across Dream with maki between her chopsticks.

"Told you I know how to use chopsticks." She said smugly. Dream chuckled and placed the camera on the table so it filmed the both of them.

It showed the two of them sharing the sushi they ordered and laughing at something that was drowned out by Niki's voice.

A flash of Lauren playing with street cats and her watching Dream play Minecraft. The discord calls when they were apart, facetime, and all that. Suddenly, the music was cut before the chorus played.

A black screen was seen until a recorded call was heard. "Hello? Clay?" an unfamiliar voice was heard. It was clearly an older woman on the line.

"Hi, ma'am. I know I don't call at this time but I really wanted to ask this because it's a part of your culture..."

"I would like to court Lauren."

And just like that, the chorus played as the scenes flashed on screen again. Multiple packages were sent and received from both of them. The enormous number of facetime calls and falling asleep on calls, but what really caught the attention of the audience was the clip of Dream at the airport.

He went on a plane and showed how Dream went to where Lauren was to surprise her with her graduation. Where at that surprise, she finally said yes to him.

A flash of their first year appeared; meeting DTQK on call, Lauren laughing as she sat on Dream's chair with Patches on her laugh, the two of them driving to his parent's home to celebrate Drista's birthday, baking a cake for his mother (the cliché flour fight), and something the watcher was shocked was the two of them attending a Harry Styles Concert.

Another flash of the 2nd year's happenings appeared while the second chorus played, Dream meeting her family at her parent's wedding anniversary. Swimming at the beach and getting a temporary tattoo with Lauren of the beta fish she has at home, and the goodbye at the airport with tears in both of their eyes.

And as the song was coming to a close, the clips of late-night calls while the both of them were driving in different parts of the world and finally the airport issue.

The clip of Dream walking to his girlfriend and the two of them cooking food for Sapnap and George whom she had become a good friend to the streamers.