seven.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

7: airport goodbyes

"...i'll hold your hand and wipe your tears, we'll laugh until we run out of years..."

Twitter

causelaurie

goodbyes suck

↳username10 oh no! why goodbye???

username10 oh no! why goodbye???

          ↳causelaurie i have to fly back home D:

dreamwastaken :(

          ↳causelaurie clay :(

sapnapalt I had to drive a very sad dream

          ↳causelaurie hug him for me sap :/

                   ↳sapnapalt he might runaway but okay

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Clay stood in front of his girlfriend who was staring up at him. An evident frown on her lips. This made him sigh and pull her into his arms.

"No tears Ali..."

"I know." she simply answered as she pulled away and intertwined their fingers. She started twirling and playing with the fidget ring that she gifted him. He watched her as she tried to put her full attention on the rings rather than letting her tears fall.

And he hated it.

He hated how Lauren wanted to hide how affected and sad she is.

Dream cupped her cheeks, making her look at him. "Let it out." Her lips quivered and her breathing became heavy.

"Oh, baby..." He sighed as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "I didn't want to cry."

"I know."

"I didn't want you to remember me sad."

"I know. But I would much rather remember the real you than the hiding you. You know that, Ali."

She looked up at him and sighed. He wiped her tears away, he smiled sadly, "We're going to be okay."

"We will."

And as her flight was called, a shaky sigh escaped her and he leaned his forehead on top of hers.

Lauren didn't waste any time planting her lips on his. He sighed in relief as he pulled her closer. He knew it had to end soon.