eleven.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

11: relationship decisions

"...I'll do my best to make those tears go away..."

Twitter

dreamsecretclub

thank you to the people that have sent their support and asked how Laurie is. she's doing good but i will still be taking a break. i will be focusing on my personal life and my girlfriend for a bit, see you around <3

 i will be focusing on my personal life and my girlfriend for a bit, see you around <3

Twitch

Twitch

sapnapalt is live!

Sapnap laughed as George screamed at dying in the game again. "I don't like this game." The two have been playing a Roblox horror game called "Doors" for at least an hour now.

Despite George hating the game, he decided on playing it with Sapnap to divert the attention from Dream being at the airport to fly to Lauren. It was earlier than what they originally planned but he just couldn't handle being there for her anymore.

Especially with what happened, he would much rather pay for an early flight than let her deal with it all alone.

So, that's what he was doing, with a little help from a stream train started by Karl, followed by Quackity, and now Sapnap, fans didn't speculate at all. And that was all he was hoping for.

"Chat, Dream's still taking his break. Butt off his ass will you." Sapnap muttered. He was still quite upset at what happened. Given, George was angry but he dealt with his emotions in silence, unlike the younger streamer who was quite vocal about what happened to their close friend.

"Is dream playing in MCC?" George laughed, "I don't know, is he?" he asked jokingly. "You'll just have to wait chat. Dream doesn't have to tell you everything." He finished as Sapnap started the game again.