eight.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

8: halloween doxing

"...they don't know how special you are, they don't know what you've done to my heart..."

Twitter

username10

@causelaurie what's your fav. halloween photos???? WE NEED TO KNOW

causelaurie there so many to choose from but-

↳causelaurie there so many to choose from but-

causelaurie

causelaurie

happy halloween!

↳username10 AHHHH YOU LOOK SO PRETTY! /pos

username10 AHHHH YOU LOOK SO PRETTY! /pos

           ↳causelaurie thank you <3

username000 she really thinks she's someone

username109 ?????

username0000 still don't know why dream is dating her

username0000 she isn't all that really

anonymous01 click here to find out all about Lauren Mendoza link

          ↳username10 you are a sick person

          ↳username09 I don't particularly enjoy this relationship but this is just wrong

          ↳username78 I hope you get what you deserve jackass

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Lauren chuckled as she walked with her students. It was another great day at work, whenever she was teaching, she usually doesn't open any socials other than discord to see what her friends are talking about.

But this time, it would have been better if she did.

Because the moment she and her students walked outside, people started to bombard her.

"LAUREN!"

"Look here!"

"Lauren can we get a picture!"

Some we shouting, and some just pushing each other trying to get closer to her. But there was one specific person yelling in the crowd that made her freeze.

"You don't deserve Dream! You're just a nobody!"

And that statement repeated in her head over and over again.

When she froze, her students immediately pulled her back inside the school premises while the other ones immediately came to her rescue.

"Hey! You don't get to talk to her like that!"

"She deserves it! She's trying to take Dream away from us!"

"Dream isn't yours, to begin with, idiot!"

"She's just clout chasing! She wants him for his money!"

"No..." Lauren finally spoke as she shook her head, "Miss Lauren-" "I have to leave."

And just like that, the world crumbled under her feet. She knew this would happen, she had accepted that the moment they had announced their relationship, people would send hate to her.

But not in a way like this.

And she just froze.

How pathetic, she thought.

And once the crowd was thrown away from the premises and after meeting with the school head and administrators, Lauren finally reached her car.

The silence was deafening, she knew she won't be able to reach her boyfriend. He was currently filming his first irl Mr. Beast video and she would never distract him with work.

She sighed and gripped the steering wheel. She knew this would happen, she had prepared for it but now that it had happened, the shock and hurt were real and that was something she didn't prepare for.

She jumped at the sound of her phone ringing. She sighed and backed out of the parking space before answering the call, but making sure it was on speaker.

"Hello?"

A sigh was heard on the other side of the call, "Are you okay?"

Lauren frowned and kept her eyes on the road in front of her, "Lauren."

"Yes. I'm fine."

"I saw the video. They're wrong."

"I know kuya. You don't need to tell me."

"Then why does it sound like you're not okay."

The silence was what she answered her older brother. This was a sign for her brother that she was indeed not okay.

He sighed, "I'm calling Clay-" "Don't."

"Lauren don't be stubborn."

"I'm not being stubborn. He's on his way to Antarctica right now and I do not need to distract him with work."

"I love your commitment to being a supportive girlfriend but he's supposed to know things like this. The video and leak are everywhere. Their manager is trying to fix it but still, I think he needs to know."

Lauren groaned as she got stuck in traffic, "I know he does but not right now. I'll call manager Ken and thank him but I don't think I can tell Clay right now."