𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

"It's been almost a month since...everything. Scott and I are okay again, the usual brother sister relationship. I told mum...well Melissa, about other Mum. She and Noah are trying to find any records. Maybe I can see this house that's been in my visions this whole time. I also never leave anywhere without Hayley. She's literally glued to me sometimes. Kali and Deucalion left Beacon Hills, but the twins stayed, they're happy. I also found a pack of my own, with the Hale's, there's no alpha, but to me a pack is more than an alpha it's a family.

I finally am getting a chance at a normal life. Going to school everyday, hanging out with my friends, going to the lacrosse games every Friday night. But of course there is the occasional, saving Beacon Hills from danger moments. Despite the very rocky start, I'm happy at where I am in the end, and it wouldn't be possible without you. One thing I'm having trouble with though, is the incantations. Deaton's been trying to teach me, but he said I have horrible pronunciation. Now, I don't know what you're up to, but I hope you are happy. Truly. And If Mum's there, tell her I said hi."

I stood up from the grave site, placing the rose in the small vase. "You ready?" Isaac called from behind me, I walked over to where he stood. Linking my arm with his, I nuzzled into his shoulders, watching the tombstones of his parents. "Yeah, let's go." I replied, as he held my hand leading me out of the cemetery. I glanced over my shoulder, at Valerie's grave, I squinted slightly thinking that I saw some sort of apparition of her and another woman. I faced forward, smiling to myself, it won't hurt to believe.