138 || Wҽԃԃιɳɠ Nσ. 2!

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the hundred and thirty eighth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

********** 

Third POV

In Hastinapur.

With a simple red saree tied tightly around her waist and a shawl covering her upper body, Dushala sneaked out of her room when the guards at her door were distracted. She made sure that no way could anyone see or god forbid recognise het because it would lead to a very big and unwanted disaster.

Yuyutsu was supposed to be waiting at the gate of the palace though he was not really sure what he was really waiting for. He had received a letter anonymously asking him to be here.
Because he knew Dushala, and for what was worth he knew that the letter was written by her, by her left hand. Very few people know of her this talent. Dushala kept this as her secret for years.

Suddenly he was greeted with a sight that he would pass as a suspicious sight had he not know what was supposed to happen. A lady was walking towards them. Yuyutsu instantly glanced to stare at the lady's hands.
Yes, it was really their princess their baby sister. She was the fuel to their engine. The baby girl of the whole palace, but then exceptions are always there in every circumstance, I suppose.

He put a hand on her back to guide her in the direction of where Vikarna was supposed to wait with the horses. The brothers had also given up their royal clothing's in favour of casual normal wears to appear inconspicuous amongst the commoners. So, that their plan can be put in to action without them being caught when the royal family of Hastinapur learns of Dushala's disappearance.

Sneaking out of the palace on such an important day when the guards were double attentive on whatever was happening around them was a little hard but the two siblings managed it just fine. Maybe trying to have some privacy while living with so many siblings and large family in past helped.

They found Vikarna standing beside two horses, dressed just like Yuyutsu in simple clothing's. He seemed anxious for some matter.

"Aap logon ko itna samay Kyun laga!?" (Why did it take you guys took so much time to come here!?) He whisper shrieks as he helps Dushala on the same horse as him and Yuyutsu gets on the other.
Understanding that some one must have seen his brother, Yuyutsu instantly races his horse out of the place, closely followed by Vikarna's horse that also carried Dushala. They had not been able to arrange 3 horses unfortunately.