067 || "Bσყϝɾιҽɳԃ ƚԋσԃι ԋαι ɯσԋ ԋυɱαɾα."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 67th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The royal family of Dwarka were having their lunch. It has been five days since Krishna and Ananya had the talk. Though nobody else knew about this, other than those two.

She had not be in her best state and now the royal family was worried.

"Ananya."

"Ananya!"

"ANANYA!" Mata Devaki screamed.

"Ji Mata?" (Yes mother.) Ananya asks, as she turns to look at her mother.

"Kahan rehti Ho, aaj- kal? Tabyat toh theek hai tumhari? Kuch baat hai kya? Agar aisa hai toh bolo, putri. Hum madd kar denge tumhari." (Where are you these days? Are you feeling alright? Is there something, you want to say? If that is the case, daughter, say about it. We will help you.) Mata asks Ananya.

"Nahi Matey, hum bilkul theek Hain. Bas kuch socch Rahe the." (No mother, I am completely alright. I was just thinking something.) Ananya re- assures her Mata.

"Aisi socch ka Kya fayda, jo dusre ki awaj mita de?" (What is the point of such thought, when it makes someone else lose their voice.) Rani Devaki sighed, as she sat down again.

"Aap bekar hi chinta kar rahi hai Mata, be- fire rahiye." (You are upset, without any point mother, stay without any worry.) Ananya tells her Mata.

Krishna pokes Subhadra discreetly, motioning to Ananya. Subhadra nods in understanding and catches Dushala's hand.

"Di, humare saath samey vyathith kijiyega?" (Elders sister, will you spend some time with us?)

"Kyun nahi?" (Why not?) Ananya smiles at them.

And so, the three girls walk out of the room, whispering as they plan how to spend the late afternoon.
Back in the room, Mata Devaki was staring at the retreating figure of the three girls. Worry evident on her face, she was concerned for her new daughter.

"Chinta ki koi baat nahi hai Mata." (There is no need to worry, mother.) Balram ensures his mother.

"Kaise nahi karun chinta? Woh meri beti hai, meri jaan hai woh." (How will I not worry? She is my daughter, my life line.) Mata Devaki sighs.