092 || I do not have a title.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 92nd chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

"Hum kahan ja rahein Hain?" (Where are we going?) My beautiful wife questions, I am sure she is tired of trying to solve the mystery of where I am taking her, for the 'date'.

"Hum ja rahein Hain na? Pata chal jayega." (We are going, right? You will get to know.) I smirk, enjoying her expression as my words irritate her.

"Galat baat hai, Karn." (This is wrong, Karn.) Ananya pouts.

"Tum hi ne toh kaha tha Anu, pyaar aur yuddh Mein sab sahi hai, Hain na?" (You only said Anu, everything is fair in love and war.) I ask, quoting her. I also roll her to me using the hand she had around me. Thus, I pin her to me.
"Aur yeh toh yuddha hai, Anu ." (And this is war, Anu.) I let my lips slide against her ear shell, so that she feels the word I say.

"Yeh Kya kar rahein hai aap, Arya?" (What are you doing, dear?) my sweet wife asks.

"Hum date pe ja rahein the na, Anu? Wahin le ja rahun Hun." (We were going on a date, right? I am taking you there only.) I answer.

"Karn!" She whines. I laugh in reply as I let my hand slip of her eyes, and they coming to rest on her shoulder, to hold her in front of me, as I observe her.

She is motionless for two minutes. Oh! Didn't she like it? Maybe -

Before I could think further, she tackled me with a hug. Mumbling 'Thank you' repeatedly. I hug her back.

Thank god, she liked it.

She pulls away, only to attach her lips to mine. I return the favor.

"Thank you." She smiles, as she untangles herself from me.

"Mujhe kar na pada, Ananya. Yeh mere liye bhi toh haina?" (I had to do it, Ananya. This is for me too, right?) I ask, trying not to blush.

"Jo bhi. Mujh bahut achha laga." (Whatever, I liked this a lot.) She says as she moves deeper in the garden.

That day, when we visited my happy place, I realized that hasn't seen much nature. And so, when she said about 'date', I found this place best.

The garden here is maintained by one of the best gardeners. They have grown series of flowers, forming different shapes. And because the weather- based planting, you could see red, white, yellow and green all around.