100 || "Tυɱԋҽ Nαԋι Pαƚα Hαι Mαιɳ Kყα Kαɾ Rαԋα Hυɳ?"

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 100th chapter. 

We cracked a century guys. Yay!! 🎉🎊

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

"Thali toh ghar ki bahu ko lejana chahhiye, na?" (Thali should be taken by the daughter- in- law of the family, right?) Ananya questions.
"Main lekar chalun?" (Should I bring it in?)

"Awashya. Mujhe ek pal ke liye yaad hi nahi raha." (Sure, I had forgotten for a minute.) Rani Kunti shakes her head, pushing the thali towards Ananya.

Karn narrowed his eyes at his wife. She is up to something.
A snarky voice in my own head says, Of course, she is to something, she is Krishna's sister.
Karan questions himself, But what is she doing? But then Purochan is actually acting quite suspicious. Does she know something ... from future?

"NAHI!" (NO!) Two voice yell at the same time.

"Kyun?" (Why?) Ananya turns with an un- impressed look on her face and her eye brow raised. "Diya ke lao se Raj Mahal jal jayega Kya? Ya pighal jayega?" (Will the flame of Diya lit the palace on fire? Or will it melt?)

"Sahi keh rahi hai woh, Kya baat hai, Purochan? Koi dikat?" (She is right, what is it, Purochan? Any problem?) Karn speaks up.

"Na- Nahi An- Ang- Raj." (N- No An- Ang- Raj.) Purochan shakes his head, calming his voice and hard beating heart. "Aisi koi baat nahi hai, Ang- Raj. Befikr Rahiye." (There is no such thing, Ang- Raj. Stay stress- free.)

"Karne do na usse jaisa karna hai, Bhabhi Ma. Mujhe Mahal dekhna hai." (Let him do what he wants to do, Bhabhi Ma. I want to see the palace.) Duryodhana pouts.

Shaking her head Ananya hands the Diya to Purochan's wife. And walks in with her husband, who was following his mother.

Again, everyone but Ananya was in awe with the interior of the house.
Nakul had immediately started to admire himself while slowly Sehdev's face was morphing in a frown.

"Adhbut!" (Brilliant) Arjun breathes.

"Bahut Achha hai yeh, Purochan." (This is very good, Purochan.) Yudhishthira complements the man.