129 || Hҽαʅҽԃ?

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 129 th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********  

Third POV

In Jungle

"I want a small part of your soul, that connects you to Indra and Devi Sachi." Ananya questions once again.

"I want one of your priding skill in return!" This voice declares straight away.

My priding skill? What will that be?
Hmm, what is that one skill I could never use here? And it used to be one of my priding points in the Kaliyuga?

"I know which one skill I will be giving up!" Ananya declares.

"Well then what are you waiting for?" The voice says haughtily.

"Give me the part of soul first!" Ananya argues.

"I will take your complete soul if you do not abide by your own word." The voice warns her. And Ananya nods in understanding.

"Very Well!" A part of the soul finds its way in her hands, just as Ananya gives away her skill to play a Violin.
Seeing the interest, she had in music since she was a kid, she had been taught a lot of instruments to play, Violin being one of them.

And thus, once again she pushed the part of soul, somehow trapped in her hands, in to Yudhishthira's body. He was returning to his original color now.
And on the other hand, Ananya felt stars shining behind her eyes. She was tired. A hell lot of tired.

Ignoring the looks Karn was sending her, she turned to Nakul, the next one in line to borrow a part of soul from and repeated the same gesture.

The voice that greeted her this time was full on mischievous and teasing, "Greetings, Lady!"

"Hello!" Ananya smiles, a little relaxed.

"What can this knight do for such a beautiful princess?" The voice inquires.

"I am married." Ananya quips, wryly. Before continuing, "I am here to ask you for a part of your soul, the part that is connected to Devi Sachi and Lord Indra."