001 || Aɳαɳყα Sιƚαɾα Kυɱαɾι.

Hey Guys!!!!

Thanks for giving this story a try. I hope you enjoy.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Ananya POV

I, Ananya Sitara Kumari, am fed up. I have had enough of this Mr. Malhotra. This was the last year here, so I am trying to stop herself from bursting out on him. I am studying to become a Lawyer, actually. After this year, I will complete my four- year tenure and all left after that are nearly three years, to actually go in a court and fight for somebody's innocence.

But now, I am mere minutes away to smash Sir Malhotra's head on the table. With that sneer on his face, I wonder if he was the Indian version of Severus Snape. That man bloody pulled it off well, for sure. 

"Ms. Kumari, is that it?" 

"Yes, Sir."

"Very Well. You may return." He drawled.
And I sighed, like every year I will not score full in his subject.

I had a reputation in my college, I excelled every class except his. I was always at no.1 position, because the child, Reyansh Khanna, Indian Snape preferred was not good at the others. Some idiotic piece of art work that Reyansh Khanna is.  

Third POV

That evening after biding good bye to her last room- mate and friend Sakshi, she returned to her room. She had lost her family few years ago in the Kedarnath flood. She had blamed it on Lord Shiva. As also she was a complete devotee of Lord Vishnu, majorly of his Krishna form, so it wasn't much deal to blame Lord Shiva. Her belief in Lord Shiva was shaken but it didn't affect her love for Lord Narayan. He was her brother, friend and lord all in one.

So, for this 5 day break she was visiting Puri, Odisha. She was going to Lord Jaganarth's temple. With the money she got from Government for losing her parents and the savings her family had kept for her was enough to let her enjoy few days of holidays.

When that flood happened, she was 18 year and 10 months old. The flood had taken away her parents, her both- maternal and paternal grandparents. Their pension also was given to her. She had enough money but she worked hard because she believed in her dharma, and felt that it was her dharma to study, so she would do it.