082 || Aαρƙι Nαȥαɾσɳ ɳҽ Sαɱʝԋα, Pყααɾ ƙҽ KαႦιʅ Mυʝԋҽ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 82nd chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

When Ananya and Karn pulled away from the kiss, Karn started to trail kisses, down Ananya's neck. She moaned when he bit her on her pulse point.

Karn was left awe at the effect he had on Ananya. One kiss and it melted her, but then he also had a similar reaction. He loved it when she reacted like that, it felt so different to have such an effect on her. He couldn't even imagine, how he would have survived without her. He couldn't suffice with any other girl; they would just be bare in front of Ananya.

Ananya was in heaven, she did not need to die to go there. She was stunned by the reactions in her body by his simple kisses and touch. She didn't want Nico Di Angelo anymore. Seriously, speaking she hadn't thought about him, since she had started to spend time with Karn. And that was like since, the other Princes had gone for the fight against Dhrupad.

Karn kissed the hollow of her neck, before his lips returned to hers. It felt as of the world was devoured behind him. The feeling of her lips was unparalleled. Nothing in the world could give him similar feeling. Not archery. Not food. Not his brothers. Not his mothers.

Ananya was sure she couldn't live, the feeling of having his lips on her, drew her mad. She would die of madness, if Karn ever let go. But she had as much trust in him, that he won't. Plus, she was dam sure that he himself, won't survive few seconds without her.

Karn looked at her, she had her eyes close, her hands tight on his arms and chest while she looked as peaceful as an angel. It was as if she didn't want to be anywhere else. Slowly she opened her big eyes and stared at him. Her dark brown eyes looking even brighter and prettier from this closely. He was lost in her deep eyes, in the ocean of her deep eyes. Her eyes stayed looking in his for seconds before it roamed at his face. At last, it stayed at his lips before again flickering back to his eyes.

Ananya felt his appreciative eyes on hers, so she slowly opened her eyes to him. He looked at me as if I am the only thing in this world that matters. It was as if nothing mattered in the world anymore. She stared deep in his eyes, as he looked down at her. Shyness enveloped her and she looked away from his eyes, and stared at his face, his features were much different from up this close. His features appeared much sharper, his little subtle was visible. Her eyes admired the killer lips, before flickering back to his eyes.