031 || "Mα?"

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 31st chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

If you are going through tests, I envy you .......... Nott! 

Ha! Such a poor pun. 😅🙈

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

That time I made my decision, I will talk to my mother Radha and accept Kunti ma. I will accept whatever destiny has in store for me. I rush back home, racing past everything and everyone. Leaving my birth mother with Ananya, knowing she will look after her.

"Mata" (Mother) I call when I reached there

"Karn?" She calls confirming.

"Haan Mata." (Yes Mother) I smile at the lady in front of me, my adopted mother. 

"Hay mera bachcha." (Oh! My Child) She says as she pulls me in a hug.
She sits down and I do to, beside her.

"Mata, aap se kuch puchna tha." (Mother, I had to ask you something.) I say hesitantly.

"Haan, putra, Pucho." (Yes, son. Ask.) She encourages me.

"Main aapka putra hun?" (I am your son, right?) I ask.

She tears up a little, but then smiles. "Haan tum mere putra ho, par Maine tumhe Janam nahi Diya." (Yes, you are my son, but I didn't give birth to you.)
She takes a breath and continues, "Tum aapne pita ko Ganga ke paniyon Mein behte ek tokri Mein mile the." (You were found by your father in the water of Ganga, you were in a basket.)

Just like Rani Kunti said. I mean, I didn't doubt her but then also. I would also like thank Ganga Devi, for taking me to so lovable parents. Its her grace too. 

"Mujhe... Rani Kunti ne bataya ki Mein unka Putra Hun." (I was told by Rani Kunti that I am her son.) I say slowly.
So, that she can take it in. Not every day, do you tell your adopted mother about your birth mother do you?

She gasps in surprise and looks at me wide eyed. "Tum... tum.... Kaunteya ho?" (You are a Kaunteya?)
(A/N Kaunteya= son of Kunti)

I nod in answer. She smiles and nods in understanding. Her eyes shinning. 

"Mata main Kya karun? Main aap dono ko bhi nahi chodna chata." (Mother, what should I do? I don't want to leave you both.) I spill my beans to her.